Pardoner Help Plz.

Droxyy
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Droxy

Pardoner Help Plz.

Post by Droxyy » August 25th, 2016, 10:01 pm

I have been away from the game for a while and now I am trying to lvl a cleric to a pardoner. I have hit lvl 30 and now im pretty much at a stand still. I rarely hit anything since I'm going con:spr, 1:4. I have no trouble staying alive of course. The probllem is the extremely slow lvling. I would love some help or maybe some pointers into lvling into a pardoner. I'm only doing this for an afk silver farm character, btw. I would really appreciate the help or any suggestions. :gawi:
LuckSeeker
Beginner
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: LuckSeeker

Re: Pardoner Help Plz.

Post by LuckSeeker » August 25th, 2016, 10:58 pm

I understand you want a perfect pardoner,
but i personally think it would be better to get stat pot (from event if you're free player) later
because in your case, it's not easy to lvl, no doubt
if you insist doing this way, it will be waste of time in my opinion since you could've done more with the time you will spend on it

if you want to continue this way, there are a few tips to lvl faster:
increase your team lvl by getting pets (they're easy to lvl, you only need a high lvl character and farm in mission or places around your lvl)
get token, use exp tomes
I suppose physical atk is not an option for you, so you have to rely on magic atk, I would spend silvers on buffs to lvl faster
anyway, before lvl 100, the fastest way is keep doing quests, so finding a partner to lvl with is of course the ideal choice
I would search archers as partner (personal preference)

hope my suggestions could be any help
good luck