Servain
Beginner
Guild: Nirvana
Favorite Class: Highlander
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Novian

Re: Build C2 Cleric C2 Diev C3 Paladin 200 STR 100 CON 150 DEX

Post by Servain » August 16th, 2016, 10:33 pm

Going something similar, skipped Diev C2 for Kabbalist at rank 7 instead. Going inquisitor at rank 8 with 2:1 in Str and Con. Figured i just skip Dex if im not gonna go deep in investment with it, mostly because I'm not really sure how well a mixed stat build works out. Sounds to me that you want to try and go alot higher in dex instead of str and focusing on getting a wep with high crit atk rating to compensate the lower str. But dont take my word for it, i have only been playing for 1 and a half week xD
Akatuoro
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Wugushi
Team Name: Akatuoro

Post by Akatuoro » August 17th, 2016, 1:49 am

Should work well. It seems like a build specialized to do the newly added Uphill Defense Mission. Barrier is really useful there as well as statues.

I've changed a few of the skill points since some abilities aren't to be overlooked.
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 9wsjr0z4c/

- Owl statue: very good damage. You'll find it very useful.
- Fade lv1: pretty useful, especially at higher level maps.

Regarding stats, is there a special reason for the DEX?
~~ Akatuoro :gawi:

My TP Guide
Akatuoro
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Wugushi
Team Name: Akatuoro

Post by Akatuoro » August 19th, 2016, 3:57 pm

Just a heads up. Inquisitor should be a pretty good continuation for your build.
Also, skip the Dex and go for mor Str or Con.
~~ Akatuoro :gawi:

My TP Guide
mileypee
Newcomer

Post by mileypee » August 19th, 2016, 6:38 pm

Hello,

I am currently rank 7 ... C2 cleric C2 diev C3 paladin ... stats are 100 str 100 con spr 30 dex 150 .... upping SPR for hybrid build.
For PVE its quite good as the evasion is reliable at 150dex. But as for PVP you are just basically healing stuff since your main damage is Smite that is STR related not to mention you need to get close and smite has very poor animation. Enemies are nowhere in the area before the hammers fall. My opinion is that if you are planning for Inquisitor, DO NOT go diev 2 for PVP, for PVE its good but for PVP its not.

I love paladins and I love diev. The statue barrier combo is superb especially in defensive stance.

Stats? CON SPR INT (support: mainly heals and statues and barrier for protecting allies)
STR CON SPR DEX 1:2:1:1 (Hybrid: SPR + resist elements = feeling lucky vs matk :) )

Planning to make a new paladin for inquisitor. Best path I've seen so far is C1 Cleric C2 Priest C3 Paladin C1 PD/Kabbalist ... then inquisitor with STR:CON 2:1

Enjoy