Idea and advice for my build

Xandos
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: TheOldOnes

Idea and advice for my build

Post by Xandos » August 9th, 2016, 9:19 am

Hello everyone,

so I defenitively want to make a Plaguedoctor becouse I just love it (skin skills ecc), plus from what I've read around is very good in pvp (I love pve too, so I want to make a versatile one).

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... u53j075jn/

Here is the build, it is a very ignorant one and I just wanted to ask:

- All my damage will come from Paladine Smite, (at first I didn't took any point in that and used them to take full Resist Elements and Conviction but I lacked damage skills) in combo with the Cleric1 debuffs and lots of strenght

- Is the Krivis2 Divine Stigma a good choice instead of one of the three other buffs? I saw it has a long cooldown so I guess you cant spam it and gather lots of stats right? Besides I love all the three other buffs so...

- Let's go down with Plaguedoctor, the skills I took are in preparation for the second circle coming out soon, but I really don't know what to take...I mean the seem all usefull! Wanted to take one of the removing skills like Bloodletting or Fumigate but no more skill points...meh...Is Pandemic a good skill? I mean the range is very low, maybe good for pve I don't know.

The idea is to make a living selfhealing semi tank hard to kill, mainly for pvp, but I guess I could easily go on pve too.

For now I'm building only strenght since I have no damage skills, I wanted to go at least 100 spirit (read that is good for buffes ecc or is it useless with this build?) and the rest strenght\constitution, what you guys think? Is it really a bad build?! xD

Cheers^^
"Ezekiel 25:17..."
Akatuoro
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Wugushi
Team Name: Akatuoro

Re: Idea and advice for my build

Post by Akatuoro » August 9th, 2016, 3:25 pm

Hi :bo:

Sorry to say, but yes it's bad.
This might achieve what you imagined: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 13vsl03q6/

1 into Cure to deal damage / status alignments (minor)
5 into Zaibas for damage. Only 1 into Zalciai, scales off spirit instead
Cleric C2 instead of Krivis C2 since next Krivis C2 doesn't give you much and Heal and Safety Zone are just nice. Also Divine Might and Fade.
Resist Elements 15/15 should be better than Restoration 15/15

For PD:
Blood Letting OP
Incineration for damage. You need to give them status alignments though which is a problem with this build... would be better to build a Bokor -> PD for that.
Pandemic to spread status alignments that your team applied. Only needs to be at 1.

For Stats: Very high CON since it's PVP. About 100 SPR. STR doesn't give you much.

I've gone off of your build, hope it helps.
~~ Akatuoro :gawi:

My TP Guide
Servain
Beginner
Guild: Nirvana
Favorite Class: Highlander
Team Name: Novian

Post by Servain » August 9th, 2016, 3:47 pm

Is there any point in going Paladin at all if he isn't suppose to spec str anyway? Wouldnt it be better to skip the Pally build and go for a more magic based class instead and go 100 spr, high con and rest in int?
Servain
Beginner
Guild: Nirvana
Favorite Class: Highlander
Team Name: Novian

Post by Servain » August 9th, 2016, 3:57 pm