Arc > QS3 > Arc2 > Scout/Arc3? > Musket

RyoZen
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Dragoon

Arc > QS3 > Arc2 > Scout/Arc3? > Musket

Post by RyoZen » June 28th, 2016, 3:21 am

hi, i need help with my build. im planning on playing musketeer, but im confused to choose between arc3 or scout. can u tell me the reason why to choose the class? thanks. my build is dex = 125 con = 60 the rest is str.
Zhon
Apprentice
Guild: Cafezinho das 6
Timezone: GMT-3
Favorite Class: Falconer
Team Name: Zhonie

Re: Arc > QS3 > Arc2 > Scout/Arc3? > Musket

Post by Zhon » June 28th, 2016, 8:04 am

Scout will give you survivability (with camouflage and cloaking) and a dot aoe with flare shot (not that strong, tho). Flu Flu can be fun if you pair it up with cloaking.

A3 will give you Multi shot 15 and twin arrows, buffing your single target dmg. And more kneeling shot if you like to use it with qs combo.
"Quanto menos se pensa, mais se fala."
- moins on pense, plus on parle
- Œuvres complètes‎ - p. 247, Charles de Secondat Montesquieu - 1823
Kitmit
Newcomer
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Cattials

Post by Kitmit » July 16th, 2016, 10:13 pm

Hi,

A2 is really good for swift Step + crit and multi-shot maxed is pretty awesome through out the game. Plus one point in Kneeling shot for that extra dmg boost i parties. As for A3, I would only really consider going this far into the circle if you have a group of friends you can party with in game. I wouldn't recommend twin shot in A3, yes it is viable, but it is much more suitable for PvP. Otherwise, A3 would be best for maxing out swift step and multi shot.

AS for scout, Flare Shot is pretty good, the only problem being is trying to keep the target on the mark! Otherwise, scan 5 has good synergy with a Corsair with max unlock chest. It all depends on what you want to do at this point! Unfortunately, I don't know much about scout.

Another option I might consider is A1>QS3>A2>F1>M1

Falconer sounds interesting with Musket. Circling, roost, and hanging shot sound pretty good. Plus you'll get the bonus of Swift step, 10 Multi shot, 1 point or more in kneeling and 1 point in heavy shot.

To be honesty, I am pretty new myself, but this is what I have learned so far! Hopefully this might help a little bit :)
Rokusho
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Fletcher
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: Rokusho

Post by Rokusho » September 24th, 2016, 7:18 pm

I will take Scout over Archer3 because Cloaking has an attribute which gives +50% damage on the next attack. Musketeer Snipe can deal 50k damage and when used while Cloaked, that becomes a whopping 75k damage.
shinigamikira
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Rogue

Post by shinigamikira » September 24th, 2016, 8:47 pm

Arch > QS3 > Scout > Arch2 > Musketeer
Esfores
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Dragoon
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Esfores

Post by Esfores » September 24th, 2016, 10:23 pm

Rokusho wrote:I will take Scout over Archer3 because Cloaking has an attribute which gives +50% damage on the next attack. Musketeer Snipe can deal 50k damage and when used while Cloaked, that becomes a whopping 75k damage.
Perhaps it's IMC's shitty wording, but I have a Scout and the attribute says "50% of your physical attack," meaning it adds half of your stat to your next attack, not adding any bonus damage scaling from the skill itself. I still agree that Scout would be the better option since Cloaking is a fantastic PvP and PvE skill. With high enough DEX you can pull off a 75k damage Snipe, since it does basically the same thing but it scales from your skill damage as well.