Need some advice for this build

robzeplyn07
Newcomer
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Need some advice for this build

Post by robzeplyn07 » April 27th, 2016, 4:41 am

I was thinking of a good cannoneer build with AOE, DPS and good survival skills and came up with this build. Can anyone see if this build is a solid OK or NOT? Thanks you so much! :no1: :gawi: :kis:

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... rms3npuuo/
Gaius Baltar
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Andromedon

Re: Need some advice for this build

Post by Gaius Baltar » April 27th, 2016, 4:25 pm

If you're going to go R3, I would suggest taking one of the points from either Time Bomb Arrow or Critical Shot to max out Steady Aim to 15/15. It might only be one more percent, but that will be somewhat meaningful as your DPS continues to grow. You also probably won't be using TBA or CS all that much.

You also might want to consider going A2 > R2 as opposed to A1 > R3. The Steady Aim nerf in iToS somewhat crippled the advantage of R3, and you could make the argument that the 25% crit rate boost you'll get from A2's Swift Step maxed attribute offers an advantage that extends through end game. Either one works, though. This how it breaks down:

A2 > R2 = 25% Crit Rate increase and 15% Damage Increase (+100 flat damage w/ max attribute)

A1 > R3 = 20% Damage Increase (+100 flat damage w/ max attribute)

If you really want 15/15 Barrage and Bounce Shot / Spiral Arrow, go for R3. They're fun skills to have. In this case, you should definitely take one of those points from TBA or CS to ensure you're maximizing Steady Aim.

Beyond that, I can't really speak towards the effectiveness of either Scout or Rogue. Rogue's Feint will work well with Barrage, since it seems to let you hit 10x instead of 5x for some reason. I know that Cannoneer can work pretty well stacked on top of Fletcher 2, which is a pretty traditional DPS / AoE route to go (with Cannoneer maximizing the AoE).
robzeplyn07
Newcomer
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Re: Need some advice for this build

Post by robzeplyn07 » April 28th, 2016, 6:17 am

I posted the same build at the facebook group and they said i should change my Rogue.. Hmm.. Scouts have cloaking right? and the next atk skill after cloaking will have 50% more damage right? so i was thinking it could add up with my cannon skills. Any idea on that? i haven't tried it yet in-game since my Ranger is still at level 60. If i were to drop the Rogue and change it to Fletcher , will cannon benefit from Fletcher1 skills?

How about i go:
Acher - Ranger - Ranger - Ranger - Archer - Fletcher - Cannoneer
Or
Acher - Ranger - Ranger - Ranger - Fletcher - Fletcher - Cannoneer
Or
Archer - Ranger - Ranger - Ranger - Scout - Fletcher - Cannoneer

Thanks ;)