C2 classes vs C3 classes

Kvell
Apprentice
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Thalassian

C2 classes vs C3 classes

Post by Kvell » April 24th, 2016, 12:56 pm

The main idea of this topic is to get understanding whether C3+C1 is more effective or C2+C2.

1. For example, if I put Sapper C1 in my build, will it be good in the endgame or just in early one?
2. What is better QS 2 + Sap 2 or QS 1 + Sap 3 or QS 3 + Sap 1?
3. This is my consideration on QS and Sap http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... z8sptkt0z/ please feel free to improve and comment

Thank you for your patience
faeo_mavklas
Apprentice
Guild: TBA
Timezone: -8
Favorite Class: Hackapell
Server: Klaipeda

Re: C2 classes vs C3 classes

Post by faeo_mavklas » April 24th, 2016, 7:51 pm

My answer will be simple. The more skill points you put in a skill, the better the skill will be.

So going C3 will ALWAYS be better BUT you will be a pure breed instead of a mixed. Being pure means that you will focus only on the said class's play-style while being mixed you have many different play-styles. You are a defensive build so this looks good and you mixed with QS and Sap. You got C2 for your main classes and honestly I think C2 is enough. With gears and stats your damage curve will carry your C2 skills which will in some way negate the purpose of going C3 for Sap. I for one would only go for C3 classes to get the new skills so I don't know about you if you would reinforce your existing skills or get new ones. Just keep in mind that you should set your build to how you like it. Don't fall into a mold-it's not fun. By being able to mix and match the many classes is what makes this game unique. My build for my archer is stupid by nature but it's my way of expressing my play-style.

I do have improvements but I won't tell you because it would only be according to MY play-style. I don't want you to be like me. Be yourself. :heh:
Kvell
Apprentice

Post by Kvell » April 24th, 2016, 8:52 pm

Thank you for fulfilling reply. The final question, is my build playable in your opinion, or I should think again and make a couple amendments? Sorry for my English I lack a good piece of Grammar :)
faeo_mavklas
Apprentice
Guild: TBA
Timezone: -8
Favorite Class: Hackapell
Server: Klaipeda

Post by faeo_mavklas » April 24th, 2016, 10:39 pm

Kvell wrote:Thank you for fulfilling reply. The final question, is my build playable in your opinion, or I should think again and make a couple amendments? Sorry for my English I lack a good piece of Grammar :)
My opinion whether it's good or bad don't matter. What matters the most is if you like it. The only way to find out it is to follow through. Don't be scared that you'll mess up. That's the fun part. Push forward with your build. :no1:
yanetagiu
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC- 3
Favorite Class: Cataphract

Post by yanetagiu » April 25th, 2016, 4:18 am

Currently, you will never be a pure breed, at least you will mix two classes, so it's ok if you have 1 C3.

It doesn't mind if you go:
- C1 C3 C1 C2
- C2 C2 C2 C1
- C3 C3 C1
- C1 C3 C3
- C1 C2 C2 C2

But I don't recomend:
- C1 C1 C1 C1 C1 C1 C1
- C1 C1 C1 C2 C1 C1
- C3 C1 C1 C1 C1

More than 4 classes in the first 7 ranks is outrageous.

To the 2nd question, I do prefer S1 Q3 in this order: archer R1, QShooter R1, archer R2, Sapper R1, QS R2, QS R3.
For damage, Claymore trap is nice late game, since it scales by 300% atkdmg, and the other 2 traps are no damaging just utility.
Kvell
Apprentice

Post by Kvell » April 25th, 2016, 6:48 am

No doubt it is wise approach. Yet I believe that Sap C1 with Claymore at 5 rank only would not help. To say truths I have never tried Sapper, thus it may appear that Sap 1 will be enough for fun and efficiency. I don't know. But your advice has been heard. :)
Kvell
Apprentice

Post by Kvell » April 25th, 2016, 7:02 am

I am going to have fun this way.
1. Deploy traps -> Put a pavise in the center :D Pavise must be solid.
2. Deploy traps in the aperture of door -> Put a pavise behind them letting mobs come