Need a build for Fletcher

itwasntmee
Newcomer

Need a build for Fletcher

Post by itwasntmee » March 29th, 2016, 7:38 pm

A.R.R.R.F.F.F (Archer 1Rank - Ranger 3Rank - Fletcher 3Rank)

read that on reddit somewhere being Most Popular DPS Attacker Build and was wondering if anyone could help me find a good build for this as I don't want to spend $$ to reset my skills/stats.
Slyphe
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Fletcher

Re: Need a build for Fletcher

Post by Slyphe » March 30th, 2016, 8:31 am

A.A.H.H.F.F

I made this build myself to fix the weakness of full fletcher build which is its lack(?) of disable skills. Coursing works well with magic arrow. My archer's still lv10 but I think this build will be a beast in PVP. If not, then I guess I'll have to respec my skills. XD
"A sword does not need fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp."

Server: Orsha
IGN: Byousatsu

... Fletcher in training :gg: :gg:
ElinHime
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Ranger

Post by ElinHime » April 12th, 2016, 7:27 am

So far im a big fan of this build:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... gapop4k9f/

Only thing i would change is to trade Full draw for Swift step.

Im a lvl 140 Fletcher atm, and i have hardly ever used Full draw, but Swift step could have been usefull from time to time.
Gaius Baltar
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Andromedon

Post by Gaius Baltar » April 20th, 2016, 9:43 pm

I really like this build. The author put a lot of time and effort into explaining the theory and usage.

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... dsm1mvlbx/

I would recommend reading through his explanation and his response to all of the comments to get a better understanding of what's going on and what sort of leeway you have. A good number of the skills (minus a lot of essentials) really come down to preference, you can spend some of the points how you see fit. He also explains a few alternatives if you'd like some variation outside of Fletcher (e.g. swap F3 with Cannoneer).

It's fresh, too. A lot of the other highly rated builds were compiled during CBT, and the game has since been tweaked. This is one of the few new, public ones for Archers that is easy to follow and works well.