Tesing build

syantara
Newcomer

Tesing build

Post by syantara » November 15th, 2015, 6:18 pm

Hi guys, i am trying survivable build for kiting, hit and run tactics.
Have a look and tell me what u think about it.
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 2j5nwjfp8k
Phelsetti
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Cannoneer

Re: Tesing build

Post by Phelsetti » November 15th, 2015, 7:55 pm

Majority of those skills will be unusable as soon as you hit Schwarze Reiter.

Here's a reference on skills you can use while mounted: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/c ... atibility/

Luckily as soon as you hit Schwarze Reiter, you can do all the kiting, hit and run and even driveby shooting all you want. :gawi:
syantara
Newcomer

Post by syantara » November 15th, 2015, 8:24 pm

Phelsetti wrote:Majority of those skills will be unusable as soon as you hit Schwarze Reiter.

Here's a reference on skills you can use while mounted: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/c ... atibility/

Luckily as soon as you hit Schwarze Reiter, you can do all the kiting, hit and run and even driveby shooting all you want. :gawi:
yeah i see this post about compatibility with mount, but point of build NOT use all this skills on him, but do all to save my life and help when i unable use him like Stuns, blocking paths, invisability and other effects of Crowd Controll and etc. If look at him from this point what u think?
Phelsetti
Apprentice

Post by Phelsetti » November 16th, 2015, 12:38 am

Hmm...try Archer>QS>QS>Sapper>Scout>?

Going in QS twice offers two strong knockbacks and a skill that allows you to run while charging, Sapper helps remove majority of magic circles and traps. Also has Stockades, I'm pretty iffy on Punji Stake since it has a 3 second cast time, not so useful when you're in the middle of a fight. Scouts all up for surviving.

Going to SR is fine since they can maneuver around enemies easily. But Falconer helps combine your kit a bit since they're all for bunker down. Hanging Shot pulls you out of sticky situation too.

This is what I kind of fleshed out for my ideal survival build.
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... fhurgupuw/
syantara
Newcomer

Post by syantara » November 16th, 2015, 9:42 am

But i dont see point use falconer especialy when most popular class Bow users which give them bonus vs Flying enemy (Hanging shot).
And also QS more for utility cuz of shield buff after block. I think about 2 circle of sapper but dont know for sure and also Hunter skills rly good i dk why u not think about it as utily cuz Coursing and Rush Dog nice CC (and also Snatching make Hanging shot useless).
Monday
Beginner
Timezone: PST
Favorite Class: Hackapell

Post by Monday » November 16th, 2015, 10:25 am

Scout -> Schwarze Reiter
ahahaha
No.
Phelsetti
Apprentice

Post by Phelsetti » November 16th, 2015, 3:34 pm

:hmm:

Hanging Shot is a skill that makes you airborne and allows you to auto attack while not being harmed. Good for getting out of large crowds, bosses and other such. Camouflage does cover a bit, but can only dodge physical attacks.

Sapper 2 is definitely the better DPS choice. Killing things faster is also a good survival choice. Only issue is, you need to go melee range to get the damage in. Scout's fine to pull out of such, but if you lack cloth, magic type enemies would destroy you on later levels.

Hunter's fine. Snatching...why do you even want to consider it? Even your own build doesn't have it, so why consider it now?

Do whatever you want. Go ahead and have 25+ skills in your hot keys as long as you remember them all and also when to mount and dismount to use other specific skills.

:no1:
syantara
Newcomer

Post by syantara » November 17th, 2015, 10:02 am

ty very much :) i am fine with alot of buttons cuz have a bit of everything make u more flexible, and also i have questinon, when u mounted i can autoattack?