How much DEX needed to get critical output?

kaga1920
Newcomer
Timezone: GMT +7
Team Name: Haqani

How much DEX needed to get critical output?

Post by kaga1920 » May 29th, 2017, 7:26 am

hey guys i'm currently lv 219. my build is archer2 > ranger1 > scout1 > rogue1 > falconer1. soon on r7 and r8 i'll advance musketeer :no1:

so the question, how much DEX value should i invest if i want to get crit output almost every single hit :D

and also pls suggest me kind of gears and gems for scaling the critical, thanks everyone :no1:

stromkai
Newcomer
Team Name: Phantasos

Re: How much DEX needed to get critical output?

Post by stromkai » May 29th, 2017, 7:38 am

As for the newest server update, there is not crit % added from dex. Which mean u can only boost ur crit rate by green gemstone and equipment.

kaga1920
Newcomer
Timezone: GMT +7
Team Name: Haqani

Post by kaga1920 » May 29th, 2017, 7:44 am

ah ic, thanks for your advice :kis:

so how much DEX should i invest on my char? 50 or 100? :?:

lagos
Newcomer
Team Name: lagos

Post by lagos » May 31st, 2017, 3:45 am

I agree stromkai's mention

This video is a test of Rogue utility with werewolf cards for critical rate after a patch.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/pytdhtmhDQk[/youtube]

Refer to it~ :ho: :ho:

153675minus1
Beginner
Guild: None Yet
Timezone: UTC + 7 ; Jakarta
Favorite Class: Swordsman
Team Name: McGator

Post by 153675minus1 » June 17th, 2017, 11:39 pm

After balance patch as DEX did not give crit rate anymore , you need to get external source of crit . 800~810 crit rate total needed to 100% crit something 330 when you are 330 , this might change to fit future content though ...

You can get critical rate from gems/skills , if you need to power level gem , go to tenet garden and farm in the middle area , get everything you can and dump it to gem , it should have 5k~10k gem experience per 2 minute ... ... ... if you are a warlock c2 , nevertheless , tenet garden is the fastest way (IMO) to power level a gem . The other being Dina Bee , but as you can see , it is crowded as f*** ...

For Hoplite however it is easy assuming you have Maxed Finestra and have both Chafperor monster gem and Zega Spear .

Lvl 18 Finestra : 230
Lvl 330 character : 165
Leather Mastery : 50
3* Green Gem Lvl 10 : 330
Sissel Bracelet *2 : 74

Grand Total : 849

For Archers ...

Swift Step Critical : 150
Lvl 330 character :165
Leather Mastery : 50
3*Green Gem Lvl 10 : 330
Sissel Bracelet *2 : 74

Grand Total : 769 , missing 31 which you can get from Headgear enchant . As for most Cannoneer they'll have extra 200 crit rate from Kneeling Shot attribute .

Assuming you have Solmiki LEATHER set you can replace Sissel*2 for extra 20 crit rate . If you can get good Head Accessories enchant it can bring you grand total ~880 which can save you some money in the future content . EDIT : sorry auto-typing still set to preset 1 (sarcasmic set) .

Grand Total 849 and can 100% crit uptime up to enemies Lvl 330 . The hardest part comes from farming chafperor gem and power leveling 3 green gems up to lvl 10 . It took me total 2 weeks no-lifing to get 3 Lvl 10 gem and 1 chafperor gem . But the result is satisfying .