Source: http://pastebin.com/fi6n5TkU◆ 31Aug2015 Patch Notes Part 1
1. Balance and Bug Fixes
1) Swordsman Classes
- Fixed a bug with repair shop repair kit updating the UI correctly (not sure if this means actual vendor one or the Squire Base Camp skill since it’s under Swordsman).
- ? (Is about guarding, but not sure if it means the skill Cross Guard or not since it doesn’t specifically say Cross Guard, just guard.) 가드 상태에서 움직일 수 있던 현상이 수정되었습니다.
- Swordsman: Double Slash – Skill fixed.
- Squire: Food Table – Added option to provide or not provide food for non-party members.
- Cataphract: Impaler – Skill changed slightly (involving the hitting with the skewered mob I believe).
- Barbarian: Pouncing – Cooldown applies immediately on use and you can no longer jump during use.
2) Archer Classes
- Skill resistance information added to some of the skill text.
- Sapper: Punji Stake – Fixed an issue where the skill effect was being duplicated.
- Quarrel Shooter: Deploy Pavise – Added animations for the skill when using two handed bows.
3) Wizard Classes
- Wizard: Lethargy – Attribute “Additional Damage”, fixed an issue where this was not applying to other players.
- Alchemist: Item Awakening
--Maximum of 200 monsters now required.
--Changed how awakening, failing, or leaving a dungeon can affect potential while using.
--Changed skill being available in dungeons.
--You can now use the Ride skill and your pet while using this.(Skill tooltip modified.)
4) Cleric Classes
- Druid: Transform & Shape Shifting – Skills now available (and tooltips modified).
- Pardoner: Offerings – Attribute “enhance” fixed.
- Priest: Monstrance – Fixed a bug where the skill would repeatedly increase DEX.
- Krivis: Melstis - Fixed SP consumption and tooltips.
- Sadhu: Possession – Fixed this skill working on bosses. Will now damage (but depending on boss may not apply the bind debuff).
- Dievdirbys: Carve Austras Koks - Modified duration and tooltips.
2. Jumping while petrified is no longer possible.
3. Attack range and reaction speed of the companions have been improved.
◆ Part 2
- Some Sorcerer and Druids skills are broken and we will be fixing them tomorrow.
Credit to Zazabar for the translation.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1265
- Joined: February 2014
- Favorite Class: Cleric
- Server: [EU] Fedimian
- Posts: 4
- Joined: September 2019
- Guild: SierrichWaw
- Location: Kyrgyzstan
- Favorite Class: Chronomancer
- Server: Orsha
- Team Name: Fabianfag
i have the 2nd edition too, from when mcgraw hill were still offering photocopy versions to non academic customers. id still like and original 2nd edition. my copy has notes scrawled all over it no idea how different it is to the first edition.