[Klaipeda]New (Full Support) Player in search of guild.

Kiraush
Newcomer
Team Name: Kiraush

[Klaipeda]New (Full Support) Player in search of guild.

Post by Kiraush » June 30th, 2016, 3:01 am

Hello. :)

I'm new to this game, but I'm already loving it. Not sure if anyone will remember it, but I played RedStone back when it came out and was the leading healer on the server for about two solid years, sadly I was too young at the time and when the game changed company hands I didn't know how to recover my character and I quit. (I was eleven at the time, haha)

Anyway! I am 23 years old, self employed and a college student. I've been gaming for as long as I can remember, pretty sure I started playing Pokemon Yellow when I was three years old.

I have a decent understanding of how the game works from prior experience, and have already fully customized my keybindings to work with my playstyle and aim at buying a controller soon to make it even easier.

I'm currently level 25 at the time of posting this, and I started playing late yesterday so I'm climbing relatively quick and I hope to keep a steady pace.

Would love to find a guild that can kinda give me a hand with learning and might have some people leveling alts around my level, or if powerleveling is a possibility in this game that would be neat too. (My damage is pretty pathetic, having decided to roll a full support Witch Doctor)

Hope I can fit in somewhere. :)