Wintails

Pyuons
Beginner
Guild: Wintails
Timezone: GMT-5

Wintails

Post by Pyuons » October 1st, 2014, 11:02 pm

I'm usually a lurker, but I've decided I would like to become more involved with this community, as you all seem like really cool people. :shy: Naturally, the best way to put myself out there is to make a guild; so here it is!

Over the course of various online sessions, I've noticed a lot of people [myself included] who tend to be lone-wolves also happen to be the ones who are unable to become invested in the game. It ranges from a number of reasons - school, work, or the community. I hope to make a guild that attracts these kind of people, as well as anyone else who wants to join!

I figure we can call ourselves the Wintails. No particular meaning to it, just a play on words of twin tails, a hairstyle commonly found in anime and games. [Although I guess if you wanted it to have a meaning, we can say our members are free, just like the individual tails in the hairstyle] :meh:

That's it! I made a Steam Group that we can use [http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Wintails] but other than that, I hope to see you in Closed Beta Testing! :kis:
Radiacity
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC -4

Re: Wintails

Post by Radiacity » October 1st, 2014, 11:07 pm

Good Luck with your clan!
Death.... is but a new beginning
andysunstory
Beginner
Guild: Collision
Timezone: UTC+10

Post by andysunstory » October 2nd, 2014, 4:31 am

That's a cool Guild name mate! :gawi:
Pyuons
Beginner

Post by Pyuons » October 2nd, 2014, 11:06 pm

Radiacity wrote:Good Luck with your clan!
:thx: I'm not sure how to feel considering the page has had over 50 views and no requests to join, but I'm trying to tell myself people will in due time. I just wanna make some new friends, man... :sob:
andysunstory wrote:That's a cool Guild name mate! :gawi:
I'm happy to here that, although it isn't really anything special. :hmm: It was either this, or some cool sounding word with a cheesy reason. [I don't know which is worse now, though]
C0nn0l2
Beginner

Post by C0nn0l2 » October 3rd, 2014, 12:47 am

Pyuons wrote:Over the course of various online sessions, I've noticed a lot of people [myself included] who tend to be lone-wolves also happen to be the ones who are unable to become invested in the game. It ranges from a number of reasons - school, work, or the community. I hope to make a guild that attracts these kind of people, as well as anyone else who wants to join
This is something I can completely identify with. I would love to be apart of a guild that is large enough that if I go missing for a short period of time for any of the above reasons you listed, I will not be left by the wayside as not dedicated enough. So, I would love to join. I might suggest we get some more people and then choose a name though. I think that might be more fun.
Radiacity
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC -4

Post by Radiacity » October 3rd, 2014, 1:22 am

C0nn0l2 wrote:
Pyuons wrote:Over the course of various online sessions, I've noticed a lot of people [myself included] who tend to be lone-wolves also happen to be the ones who are unable to become invested in the game. It ranges from a number of reasons - school, work, or the community. I hope to make a guild that attracts these kind of people, as well as anyone else who wants to join
This is something I can completely identify with. I would love to be apart of a guild that is large enough that if I go missing for a short period of time for any of the above reasons you listed, I will not be left by the wayside as not dedicated enough. So, I would love to join. I might suggest we get some more people and then choose a name though. I think that might be more fun.
Once the game is released, you will be able to get more people via the game itself.

You can also go to other Tree of Savior related sites such as the Reddit.
Death.... is but a new beginning
C0nn0l2
Beginner

Post by C0nn0l2 » October 3rd, 2014, 3:40 am

I am already subscribed to the subreddit :D My names the same C0nn0l2
Pyuons
Beginner

Post by Pyuons » October 3rd, 2014, 11:14 pm

C0nn0l2 wrote:This is something I can completely identify with. I would love to be apart of a guild that is large enough that if I go missing for a short period of time for any of the above reasons you listed, I will not be left by the wayside as not dedicated enough. So, I would love to join. I might suggest we get some more people and then choose a name though. I think that might be more fun.
:bawi: Congratulations on becoming the first person to join! I'm happy that the idea of a guild where the members don't necessarily have to play every moment of their free time appeals to others. Perhaps I was a little too forward with the name. :hmm: Here was my thought process - when you're looking at guilds, and you see the name Wintails, your first reaction won't be, "Wow, I bet those guys are a force to be reckoned with!" Which is exactly what I imagine intimidates people about the others.

Finally, I have something to add for anyone who might browse this topic. One of my main goals is to make a community where everyone feels equal. Doesn't it bother anyone else when a new member is treated differently to somebody, just because they've been with the guild longer? I believe respect should come with your ability and how you treat others - not by your playtime.
C0nn0l2
Beginner

Post by C0nn0l2 » October 6th, 2014, 7:39 pm

Pyuons wrote:Doesn't it bother anyone else when a new member is treated differently to somebody, just because they've been with the guild longer?
Not when I am the first in! Mwhahaa. THE POWAH! THE POWAH! :gg:
XAtomican
Newcomer

Post by XAtomican » December 16th, 2014, 11:45 am

Hi there! I'm interested in joining this guild, though I may not be online all that often (because of the time zone difference). I'm in the Philippines, which is quite a distance from the states, so will this be a hindrance in any way?
Also, I've looked up your steam group for the guild, and I can't help but notice it's been two months since you've last been online. I've already joined it since it's set as public, but I'd very much appreciate a reply on this.
Don't do kids, drugs.