Hybrid Theory is Recruiting

HtSoto
Newcomer

Hybrid Theory is Recruiting

Post by HtSoto » March 29th, 2016, 3:04 pm

Hello everyone!

First off I want to thank you for checking us out!
Hybrid Theory is a gaming community focused on bringing like minded players together to do what we enjoy, and that is to play Video Games. We are an active group of people who have an established player base in Destiny and The Division (both XB1). We are looking to expand into Tree of Savior and create an equally awesome group of players in this game.

We do prefer active users (usually 3-4 days worth of play time a week) but we do know that you have a life away from the game.

We are 17+ - We prefer a mic - and you need to have a team and community driven attitude. We are built off of what our members put in.

If this seems like somewhere you can see yourself calling home then you should apply here: http://www.hybridtheory.gg/apply

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and we hope to find a few new players soon!
HtSoto
Newcomer

Re: Hybrid Theory is Recruiting

Post by HtSoto » April 6th, 2016, 4:20 pm

Still looking for active players!
magnificentchaos
Apprentice
Timezone: GMT +5

Post by magnificentchaos » April 14th, 2016, 8:04 pm

Hello! I may possibly be interested... What server are you all on?? Fairly new to the Early Access but played in both CBT's. Hope to hear from you soon :)

Did somebody say "Cookies"?
magnificentchaos
Apprentice
Timezone: GMT +5

Post by magnificentchaos » April 14th, 2016, 8:07 pm

Went to official forums and see you all are on Klaipeda... Now I am definitely interested! However, I went to your website and did not see a link to apply for ToS... Am I missing something?? Thanks in advance!

Did somebody say "Cookies"?