Looking for Fun, Mature, Semi-Casual Guild!

spidii
Newcomer

Looking for Fun, Mature, Semi-Casual Guild!

Post by spidii » March 29th, 2016, 5:00 am

Hey guys,

I'm getting excited for release here in a few hours and am looking for some players to play with. A few of my friends have bailed on me and I don't want to play this game alone. I'd like to go for a Cleric type of class but don't want to do so if I'm not going to be able to party up, in which case I'll have to choose something more dps oriented.

I'm 27, have played MMOs all my life, have thoroughly enjoyed what little beta I have played of this game and hope to find some like-minded, enjoyable people to party with. I say semi-casual because I do like to log some solid hours daily but don't want a job where you have to be on at this time and do this thing etc... I am getting my masters degree and while I do have more free time than that sounds there are times when I am not able to be on 24/7. Hoping to find a guild friendly and understanding enough to accept this while at the same time enjoy getting things done and playing hard! Let me know if I'm a good fit, would love to find a solid group.

Thanks.
Azrael
Newcomer
Timezone: +2

Re: Looking for Fun, Mature, Semi-Casual Guild!

Post by Azrael » March 30th, 2016, 11:18 am

Hey Spidii,

What server are you on? and what time zone are you in?

Regards,
Roland
Gaius Baltar
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Andromedon

Post by Gaius Baltar » April 1st, 2016, 11:22 pm

Also interested in finding a similar group here. I'm 24, work a full-time job, but I plan on starting playing tonight, and will probably be logging in a few hours each day, definitely more so on the weekends. Definitely not looking for a regimented play-schedule of sorts, but if everything goes according to plan, I'd like to get into this game and play it as much as possible.

Not on a server yet, as I have not started playing, but it looks like Klaipeda is the one most appropriate for my region.
peregrin51
Newcomer

Post by peregrin51 » April 3rd, 2016, 9:02 am

I plan on starting a guild called 'Kestrel' (http://www.tosbase.com/guilds/Kestrel/) specifically for working professionals who have lives. We're not semi-casual, but full-on casual, meaning very few responsibilities, but you're welcome to play with us any time we're on.

The only thing is ToS has very high requirements to start a guild (you have to get to class 7 on a swordsman character), so the guild wouldn't be officially started probably for a long while (since I also plan on playing casually).

I would prefer players on the older side of 21-30 (I myself am 27 going on 28 in a few months) with a job and a life. It would be nice to just have a pool of like minded players available.

Our guild will be on Klaipeda.
Awesomesauce
Newcomer
Guild: Myrmidon
Timezone: -5

Post by Awesomesauce » April 3rd, 2016, 10:49 pm

We're a hardcore guild on Orsha that does have members and roots in being a casual guild. Feel free to apply or ask me anything. :) http://www.tosbase.com/guilds/Myrmidon/
rimN28
Newcomer
Server: Orsha
Team Name: rimN

Post by rimN28 » May 5th, 2016, 5:58 am

Guys, me too, a new player looking for a Guild! GMT+8 time zone here on Telsiai server.

Please send me a message if your guild is recruiting