Gods Garden (Now Recruiting!)

Godfist
Newcomer

Gods Garden (Now Recruiting!)

Post by Godfist » March 22nd, 2016, 4:29 am

Welcome to Gods Garden
:kis: About Us :kis:
We are some hardcore players that come from the OG Ragnarok Online days of iRO and a list of private servers. We mainly played on on a server called CeresRO and it was the place of my first online family. I came from a diverse guild named Burning Souls. (If any of you guys find your way here join!) I was welcomed with open arms and quickly made a name for myself. That guild quickly became one of the top guilds on the server by far and it was some of the greatest days of my gaming career. I want to replicate that diverse open arms feeling here. We will be focusing on Guild PvP, arena PvP mostly but want to enjoy the amazing pve instance side of the game as well
:omg: Rules and what we expect :omg:
We aim to be a diverse toxic free guild that wants to be super competitive in the GvG/arena side of the game. That doesnt mean if your pve or casually focused you should not join. We also love the pve aspects of the game and chill but when the gvg action comes we expect you to be excited and ready to go to action!
:oops: Activity :oops:
Alot of us here have jobs and are of a mature audience so its not required to breath this game and be on 24/7 but we want you to be as active as possible. Remember we aim to be a top GvG guild and for that we need you to be active!
:rice: Contact and Recruitment :rice:
Contact me here, our site(Still in construction) or join or growing discord channel
http://tosgodsgarden.enjin.com (Still in construction)
Let me know if you want discord invite
Last edited by Godfist on March 29th, 2016, 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Godfist
Newcomer

Re: Gods Garden (Now Recruiting!)

Post by Godfist » March 27th, 2016, 7:26 am

We also have spots for our leveling group. Experience not required, but we do want you to have discord. We are looking for a cleric at the moment but if your a wiz going linker, chronomancer or a hard hitting dps that can aoe let me know!

We are also looking for PD for our arena group and more PD's for future gvg wide scale battles. :pif:

Godfist
Newcomer

Post by Godfist » March 29th, 2016, 4:16 am

Our guild will be created on Klaipeda. Hope to see everyone there.

Bluedots
Newcomer
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: d0ts

Post by Bluedots » June 13th, 2016, 10:32 pm

Hello my name is Mike and I'm looking for a guild I played iRo when it first came out in beta I was there when they made it pay-to-play and played for many many years after that i played a few private server.

My ToS ign d0ts i play w3-ele1 atm full con not to sure how that's going to work out at endgame hoping it work for GvG/PvP
I would appreciate it if you thought about letting me join the guild I'm still new to this game
Thank you for your time

Im2Fluffy4U
Newcomer
Team Name: ImtoFluffy

Post by Im2Fluffy4U » June 14th, 2016, 1:55 am

Hey your guild sounds really chill and cool, although I play on the orsha server I can switch over and start again which is no problem at all seeing that Im a very new player (on the orsha server my top toon was level 70) Im trying to find a guild that will help me level and go though all parts of the game! My TeamName is ImtoFluffy just hit me up! (I do have a mic and discord!)

tayath
Newcomer
Team Name: Tayath

Post by tayath » June 14th, 2016, 4:19 am

I'm interested in joining and i'm in the Klaipeda server, ign Tayath. I'm not sure how competitive i will be but back in RO, i used to participate in guild wars more than 50% of the time. I only played private servers, TalonRO, eternalRO and a list of smaller ones. Anyways, my main character is a lvl164 Cataphract trying to go Dragoon.

Hope to hear from you guys soon!