Squishy
Beginner
Guild: RAWR
Timezone: US Central

Post by Squishy » September 11th, 2014, 8:41 pm

Name: --> RAWR
Alliance:--> None
Main Timezone:--> US Eastern Time (EST), open to other time zones.
Recruitment Status:--> Recruitment open. Seeking Fun Minded players and Social!
Mumble:--> 250 Slot Mumble (Expanding to 500 slot soon).
Guild Focus:--> PvE progression/ PvP (Tournaments) / With RP aspects if applicable
Guild Leaders:--> Adalderyn
Server:--> Undetermined

We are Light's Dawn Gaming!

Light's Dawn is a old multi-gaming community that has recently been revived from "Hiatus", preparing itself for the new generation of gaming. Since then it has formed pre-guilds for several games (Bless-Online/Black-Desert) and rapidly expanded from there. As a multi-gaming community, Light's Dawn Gaming has recently completed several achievments of MMO excellence. Since we were founded, our chapters have always succeeded in multiple games, promoting a spirit of friendship, unity, organization and quality. As part of Light's Dawn Gaming, Light's Dawn seeks to bring that same quality standards to Tree of Savior Online. We focus in all aspects of the game, pushing for PvP domination and PvE competitive progression, while offering that same friendly social atmosphere. Upon joining Light's Dawn, you are not joining simply a guild, you are joining a family. We are an organization that is proud of it's achievements and thankful to the loyalty of our members. We are looking for like minded players who value organization, loyalty, maturity and strong leadership, with a slight Herp'a Derp attitude. We will need your skill and dedication in our continued journey to the top!

Some of Light's Dawn Republic Gaming's previous chapters achievements include:

Age of Conan: First PvP Keep on Cimmeria server - Hand of Set
Age of Conan: PvP Keep held until our official resignation from the game. - Hand of Set
Age of Conan: First guild city on Cimmeria Server - Hand of Set
Warhammer Online: First successful Order city raid (Volkmar server) - Legend
Warhammer Online: Server firsts on all release raid content (Volkmar Server) - Legend
Warhammer Online: First guild, on server, to level to release max (Volkmar Server) - Legend
SWTOR: SWTOR: Over 30 server first boss kills in raiding (The Begeren Colony Server) - Hope's Light
SWTOR: Featured in the Official Bioware's Guild Spotlight - http://www.swtor.com/blog/guild-spotlight-hopes-light
SWTOR: First server wide Role-play event in The Begeren Colony server - Hope's Light
Royal Quest: First guild to capture a Castle on Elgore server. - Cyanide
Royal Quest: Server firsts on multiple world bosses (Elgore Server) - Cyanide

Joining:

1. Only your main character is allowed to join the guild, as we try to conserve room for all applicants.
2. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED/SUGGESTED to use Mumble (Voice Communication) and be logged into the Light's Dawn Gaming Mumble server when participating in major guild events (Guild Wars/etc.). Mic is not required, just the ability to listen as we find organization and cohesiveness a key aspect in dominating PvP.
3. Understand you are joining a community, not a guild. Upon joining Light's Dawn, you are joining Light's Dawn-Gaming. So if you're not looking for a tight knit community concept, we're not the right fit for you.
4. Be an active member of the guild and contribute to guild events, raids, and so forth both pre-release and post-release.

Joining Light's Dawn is quite simple. Visit our website. Fill out the following application. We use a forum based application system. We elected to use this system because we believe an applicant whom puts time and effort into the application process is someone whom will put time and effort into the community. (Guild Website Link Provided Below)

We believe strongly in involving the guild as a whole when it comes to development and changes. Leadership does not make up the guild, the guild makes up the guild. Everything from guild applicants, to new rules and over-all changes, every member has the option to voice their opinions and suggestions - no one should be afraid to speak their mind.
Light's Dawn strives to be an all inclusive guild, with a firm stance against formation of cliques. While having a strong core is nice, having a strong whole helps you become one of the best.
Light's Dawn is a very unique guild compared to other guilds, and with that comes a unique developmental strategy. Not only does Light's Dawn have to develop/progress into one aspect such as PvP, we choose to dominate all aspects the game has to offer. From crafting/economy to PvE End-game content. To make this grand goal happen, Light's Dawn has formed a unique Hierarchy system.

Please feel free to contact me through these forums, our website, or even feel free to jump in our Mumble! (Mumble Info provided in link below) Pre-Guild Activity

Want to meet your fellow guildies before launch? Well, a lot of Light's Dawn members are currently stalking our website, theory crafting and discussing aspects of Tree of Savior! So feel free to enter in on those discussions!
Last edited by Squishy on September 18th, 2014, 10:42 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Hemo
Donator
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Timezone: UTC+3
Favorite Class: Cryomancer

Re: Guild: Light's Dawn

Post by Hemo » September 11th, 2014, 8:48 pm

Looks neat! hope you get people joining you soon! I'm already in a guild! I liked your intro video.. felt kinda it finished earlier than when its supposed to finish.. but nonetheless looks fresh and flashy! hope to see you in-game soon and chat! the name is Hemo :no1:
made by wangqr from deviantart
Squishy
Beginner

Post by Squishy » September 11th, 2014, 8:49 pm

Yea, we're still working on the video. It's more of a test one that we recently finished.
Hemo
Donator
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Timezone: UTC+3
Favorite Class: Cryomancer

Post by Hemo » September 11th, 2014, 8:59 pm

Squishy wrote:Yea, we're still working on the video. It's more of a test one that we recently finished.
it actually looks really good, an idea for the video if you don't mind me suggesting something even though I'm not in your guild.. some cool looking screen shots from games that you and your guild played.. or small video clips flashing behind the words coming in I think would make it look cool and more flashy! :ok: just an Idea just came to mind looking at the video.. small tweaking would do just as well too! :heh:
made by wangqr from deviantart
Squishy
Beginner

Post by Squishy » September 11th, 2014, 9:12 pm

Coming Soon:
Finished and refined recruitment video. (Recording In-Game Footage)

Our applications are currently down, we will hopefully have them up later today.

@Hemo That's a great idea.
Last edited by Squishy on September 11th, 2014, 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dankage420
Newcomer

Post by Dankage420 » September 11th, 2014, 9:13 pm

Squishy,

I went to your website and signed up. I then clicked the Tree of Savior application and it simply said application has been submitted. Is there no application to fill out? Or is it simply submitting a name?

Thanks
Squishy
Beginner

Post by Squishy » September 11th, 2014, 9:23 pm

@Dankage420 Yup, we're still putting together an application for our ToS Branch. It'll be up later today!
Saya
Apprentice
Guild: PinoyAllStar

Post by Saya » September 11th, 2014, 10:24 pm

:awsm: Wow! Nice intro...anyways are you the leader of the cyanide guild in RQ? your guild is strong :) :awsm: i hope i can join to your guild :ok: if there is slot..
Squishy
Beginner

Post by Squishy » September 11th, 2014, 11:27 pm

Saya wrote: :awsm: Wow! Nice intro...anyways are you the leader of the cyanide guild in RQ? your guild is strong :) :awsm: i hope i can join to your guild :ok: if there is slot..
Ah, and nope I'm not the leader of Cyanide :D I'm just a member in that guild branch. And of course! We're always open to anyone.
Squishy
Beginner

Post by Squishy » September 11th, 2014, 11:30 pm

Update 9/11/14

- Application has been added, and is now open.

Coming Soon

- Polished Guild Intro Video
- Correction to Guild Banner
AznVille
Apprentice

Post by AznVille » September 16th, 2014, 1:06 pm

I seems like you might be a monster of a guild in the game. I'm not sure if I want to join or challenge you guys :heh: I've been on the fence in general about whether or not to join a guild but I definitely wish the best for your community in this new game. :ok:
Squishy
Beginner

Post by Squishy » September 17th, 2014, 5:15 am

AznVille wrote:I seems like you might be a monster of a guild in the game. I'm not sure if I want to join or challenge you guys :heh: I've been on the fence in general about whether or not to join a guild but I definitely wish the best for your community in this new game. :ok:
Thanks! Don't worry, we don't bite! But yea, in my honest opinion. Guilds are what makes the game fun. It's in guilds where I shared the most fun and funniest herp'a derp moments with. But yea, we're not all "serious/stern/professional" that we make out to be. In all honesty, this will prob be the most laid back LDG branch.
Squishy
Beginner

Re: Guild: RAWR

Post by Squishy » September 18th, 2014, 10:34 pm

Update

Due to the extreme hype and feedback we have gotten, Light's Dawn ToS Branch has outgrown our current framework.

With that said, we created a separate "Website-Portal" for our up and coming ToS Branch, as well as renamed the guild to RAWR. We also selected a temporary guild leader who will be heading the branch until we find a more permanent one. Thank you.

RAWR Website - Still undergoing updates
Last edited by Squishy on September 18th, 2014, 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Adalderyn
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC-5

Post by Adalderyn » September 18th, 2014, 10:37 pm

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself to the future and current members of RAWR. I'm one of the newer leaders in Light's Dawn Gaming and will be heading this branch. I'm glad to be playing with all of you in Tree of Savior during any betas and especially launch!

If you have any questions about Light's Dawn Gaming or our future adventures in Tree of Savior, feel free to contact me.

Have a great day everyone! :gawi:
Leader of RAWR -- A Branch of Light's Dawn Gaming
Delecaty
Newcomer
Timezone: GMT -8

Post by Delecaty » September 23rd, 2014, 8:51 am

I just joined! But I'm still a bit green on how the gaming world works >.< I visited my friend the other day and she was playing a game called "Black Dessert" and she let me play her character for a while and at that moment, I've been in love with gaming! I was finding some new MMORPG games and this caught my attention :D Hopefully you guys can guide me :thx:

Oh and I'm Delecaty, by the way! Please call me Del :gawi:
Squishy
Beginner

Post by Squishy » September 23rd, 2014, 8:51 pm

Delecaty wrote:I just joined! But I'm still a bit green on how the gaming world works >.< I visited my friend the other day and she was playing a game called "Black Dessert" and she let me play her character for a while and at that moment, I've been in love with gaming! I was finding some new MMORPG games and this caught my attention :D Hopefully you guys can guide me :thx:

Not a problem! Welcome to RAWR.
Zoran
Apprentice
Timezone: PST
Favorite Class: Plague Doctor

Post by Zoran » September 23rd, 2014, 11:16 pm

Delecaty wrote:I just joined! But I'm still a bit green on how the gaming world works >.< I visited my friend the other day and she was playing a game called "Black Dessert" and she let me play her character for a while and at that moment, I've been in love with gaming! I was finding some new MMORPG games and this caught my attention :D Hopefully you guys can guide me :thx:

Gaming is a pretty wide and diverse hobby, and exactly "how the gaming world works" will vary widely depending on who you ask and what their experiences are, if you're ever curious on anything dont be afraid to ask. Glad to have you Del, hope you enjoy your time with us :D