[Guild] CHKNFOOT - International

Parachute
Newcomer

[Guild] CHKNFOOT - International

Post by Parachute » November 23rd, 2015, 4:17 pm

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Parachute on March 8th, 2016, 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Parachute
Newcomer

Re: [Guild] CHKNFOOT - International

Post by Parachute » February 29th, 2016, 7:00 am

bump.

Guild Promotion Updated.
HappyGoLarp
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC-5
Favorite Class: Ranger

Post by HappyGoLarp » March 3rd, 2016, 7:44 pm

Hello! Was just perusing the guild posts and stumbled across this one here. My name is Sachiko~ :ok:

Looks like your guild is kind of cool and I like the symbol. I am not a hardcore gamer by any means, but I am seeking a guild that will be active once ToS iOBT happens~ I enjoy playing with others who play for the love of the game and not just for the guts, glory, and fame. (Although, those things are nice as well :no1: )

So if you are actively recruiting, how many people do you currently have that will be playing ToS??

Also, what would I need to do to apply??

Thanks in advance! :thx:
Parachute
Newcomer

Post by Parachute » March 8th, 2016, 4:41 am

HappyGoLarp wrote:Hello! Was just perusing the guild posts and stumbled across this one here. My name is Sachiko~ :ok:

Looks like your guild is kind of cool and I like the symbol. I am not a hardcore gamer by any means, but I am seeking a guild that will be active once ToS iOBT happens~ I enjoy playing with others who play for the love of the game and not just for the guts, glory, and fame. (Although, those things are nice as well :no1: )

So if you are actively recruiting, how many people do you currently have that will be playing ToS??

Also, what would I need to do to apply??

Thanks in advance! :thx:
Hi there Sachiko! Sorry for the late response as i am not active with tosbase forum.

Currently, we really are not actively recruiting yet, as I am still establishing guild branches per server and who is going to be the leader in that server --- and mainly because we just have big plans for our guild. I do not require the guild to be overly-competitive, as the guild will categorize your gameplay (hardcore or casual). I do not care about the glory either, so long as my members will enjoy what they do.

I do not intend to share how our guild organization work specifically on tree of savior, but i am sure you will love how it will be handled. Plus, we will frequently organize guild events to chkn members for a chance to win steam gift cards.

I may not be active in forums or actively recruiting yet, but when iOBT released a date to launch, please give us a message either in website or facebook page, we will surely entertain you again.

-Parachute
HappyGoLarp
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC-5
Favorite Class: Ranger

Post by HappyGoLarp » March 10th, 2016, 1:51 am

Thank you for the reply! :ok: I truly do understand about not actively recruiting prior to the iOBT launch... But I am excited for when it does go live, I will definitely send another message at that time. :no1: I look forward to meeting you and your fellow guild mates in the near future!
To be in CHKNFOOT is my goal! :thx: