Any point in joining a Guild?

Roy Inverse
Newcomer

Any point in joining a Guild?

Post by Roy Inverse » October 18th, 2015, 8:12 pm

Other than having contacts, that you can have by using friend list, whats the point of joining a guild?, does it have skills like in other games(wow Ro2) like increased exp loot rates etc?, or is it just for the social aspect?. :?:

Also, how do you make a guild? theres nothing on the wiki and in the FAQ it says there wont be Guilds on the CBT, are people just preparing to when it comes?. :hmm:
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Re: Any point in joining a Guild?

Post by Flash » October 18th, 2015, 8:31 pm

Guilds are currently not implemented. People are just looking for other to play together with them and to create a guild once it's available.
Electro
Newcomer

Post by Electro » October 19th, 2015, 4:27 pm

To make friends!

This game is a lot harder without people to play with, imo. As any other grindy-type of game, having people to play with makes leveling a lot more fun!
TweFoju
Newcomer
Timezone: GMT+7

Post by TweFoju » March 2nd, 2016, 6:39 am

i hope they limit the size of the guild to, say, 50 or 60

it makes recruiting matters rather than just accepting anyone who wants to join without filtering what / who they are

remember Ragnarok with 56 guild slot? i once joined a highly regard guild in RO and that was an achievement by itself! because of how the truly select who can join and who can't.
SunButt
Newcomer

Post by SunButt » March 2nd, 2016, 11:30 am

TweFoju wrote:i hope they limit the size of the guild to, say, 50 or 60

it makes recruiting matters rather than just accepting anyone who wants to join without filtering what / who they are

remember Ragnarok with 56 guild slot? i once joined a highly regard guild in RO and that was an achievement by itself! because of how the truly select who can join and who can't.
I've been informed that it is actually 35, as of right now.