Any Europe based english speaking only guilds?

Gobbledygook
Newcomer

Any Europe based english speaking only guilds?

Post by Gobbledygook » August 12th, 2015, 1:01 pm

Good day,

In my quest to find a nice guild to "join" in the awaiting of the upcoming Tree of Savior hopefully sooner rather than later :ok:
I cannot help but see that there are no or hardly any Europe based, strictly english speaking guilds around, if there is any I seem to have missed it.

P.S. - I see quite alot of guilds here, are you all going Templars since I read that only Templars can make a guild?
Minttu
Newcomer
Guild: Tassu
Timezone: GMT +3

Re: Any Europe based english speaking only guilds?

Post by Minttu » August 12th, 2015, 9:41 pm

i am remaking an international guild from a trickster online private server, Tassu, with a bunch of my old friends :v we're pretty widely spread with some of us being european and some american. at the moment there's probably more people from europe than outside of it. it's going to be an english speaking guild
we haven't bothered making a recruiting post yet since there has been no announcement of an open beta nor of a beta with a functioning guild system so it feels a bit too far away. xD

and about the templar class, well whichever of us is going to get templar, they're gonna be the leader :'D so we're not really worried about that
Mr.Nova
Donator
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Timezone: EST (GMT+4)
Favorite Class: Templar

Re: Any Europe based english speaking only guilds?

Post by Mr.Nova » August 12th, 2015, 9:48 pm

We'll have to await more information being released on the Templar class at the moment. They haven't exactly made it clear how the guild creation system tied to Templar will work, so it's possible that it can be obtained through all classes, or maybe even just one. At this point there's speculation that it could be available from either the Cleric or Swordsman trees, but nothing confirmed as of yet. I will most likely being going for it to create the guild; however, I plan on playing other classes besides Templar. It's also highly possible that while Templars can create guilds, nothing says ownership can't be transferred, so it might not even be necessary for the GuildMaster to be a Templar, only that a Guild be created. Just need some more information at this point.
TOSBase Chat!
Discord Channel - IRC Channel