Children of the Faith

Noctureon
Apprentice
Timezone: GMT +10

Children of the Faith

Post by Noctureon » July 28th, 2015, 2:58 pm

The Tree of Savior appeared on the Earth, destroying the capital palace. The Goddesses who have been protecting humans suddenly started to disappear one by one. Plants turned into monsters and started to attack the humans. Humans suffered from the monster attacks and prayed for help from the Goddesses. However, the Goddesses failed to answer their prayers.

Four years have passed since the event, but the wounds suffered by the humans aren't healed yet. People are losing faith and turning their backs on the heavens. This is why some of the members of the six monastic orders have come together.

From the Disciples of Destiny who worship Lamia, Vakarine's Acolytes of the Evening Star, and Gabija's Apostles of Fire like myself, to the Champions of the Sun who worship Saule and Zemyna's Bulwarks of the Earth. And yes, even the violent Giltine Apologists.

We are the Children of the Faith, and we call upon adventurers, craftsmen, soldiers, mercenaries, priests, hunters and everyone in between.

Join our Order!
and spread the Goddesses' words to all.

Hi there! You can call me Nox. I came up with an idea that I think some of you here might like. Children of the Faith (or CotF) is a social guild with a special function. Aside from the usual hanging around town, chatting up each other and bothering each other like good friends should, adventuring, PVE, PVP, crafting, Guild Events, contests, resource sharing and all around loligagging, CotF will also try and make a name for itself with a mission in mind.

Moderate the Community.

Yep. You read it right. I believe some of you might be interested in this. We'd be helping out newbies when the time comes. Teach them the basics, guide them through. Those newbies will, in turn, help the next generation of newbies. Aside from that, we will try to purge drama from the community, quell fighting, and provide help for anyone asking questions.

Basically we will help the GMs run the game, policing ourselves, as part of the community. This harkens back to the days of older MMOs where GMs actively played everyday and people can reach them anytime. But now that this practice has come and gone, I propose we stand up and take the mantle for ourselves.

I envision a time when players get lost, need help, get stuck on something, need the best arms and armor, wanting a stack of potions, desires assistance with a difficult task, the first thing that will come to their mind, the one thing the everyone will tell them is

"Call upon a Child of Faith!"