A couple of mustered up questions.

Ask your Questions for the Developer Team you want us to forward to them.
Phelsetti
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Cannoneer

A couple of mustered up questions.

Post by Phelsetti » August 17th, 2014, 7:05 am

1) How will you set apart swordsman classes like Rodelero and Peltasta, or Highlander and Barbarian? They all have similarities of a sword and shield/two-handed sword and also defensive/offensive oriented.

2) What are the benefits of advancing the same class? Is there a maximum amount of advancing a class?

3) How convenient will it be finding warp points as you venture farther out of a city?

4) Are the class masters scattered across the land or closely based within or around the city? If they are scattered across the land, will there be harder to reach class masters or ones that require a very difficult test?

5) Besides 3 cities, will there be small villages/camp sites people can encounter?

6) Can we have more details on how dungeons will be like?

7) Other than bubbles and umbrellas, what other unique non-combat items are there?
Laima
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+8

Re: A couple of mustered up questions.

Post by Laima » August 17th, 2014, 7:28 am

1. (The perceived similarities are due to our own expectations. It will be clear when (and only when) they finally preview those classes.)

2. (First question was answered already. "The skills of that class will be stronger." Second question is good, but I'd prefer using their term "circle".)

3-5. (Good, but try to condense into one item.)

6. (Deepen the questions by adding things that you want to see from dungeons.)

7. (This is like asking what headgear there will be, so I'm reluctant.)
Desperate for 1 key.
Phelsetti
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Cannoneer

Re: A couple of mustered up questions.

Post by Phelsetti » August 17th, 2014, 8:06 am

1. I can understand that, speculations or patience.

2. Ah I was thinking of full benefits. I guess I should reword it as, "Besides advancing skills, what other benefits will there be upon advancing circles? Is there a maximum amount of circles for a specified class?"

3-5. I'd feel bad if I just slammed them with with a large wall of text, so I thought It would be better to separate them. But I guess I could reword them all as, "How convenient will you find warp points as you venture farther out of cities? Besides cities, can players encounter small villages/camp sites? Can you also encounter class masters far away from cities?"

6. Will dungeons be more instance based, or open to all? How will the difficulty of the dungeon set apart from the field? Are treasures more frequent to find as you go deeper? Are there secret areas you can access only through dungeons? There are so many curiosities about dungeons that I would like to know about, so I just left it at that. Haha

7. Hmm...would be better if I just changed the question to, "Can you simply buy unique items like the bubble blower, umbrella and the fan? Or are they found across the world?" I believe it sounds a lot more relevant than knowing what kind of items they offer.