Page 1 of 1

Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 26th, 2014, 4:11 am
by Mr.Nova
So for those of you who do celebrate Christmas, what interesting stuff did you get this year? :D

I got a new keyboard, starbucks gift card, boots, a shirt, and a hat :D

What'd you guys get?

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 26th, 2014, 10:07 am
by Icystare
I got a bunch of premium coffee beans, tea leaves, a butt load of chocolate and $10 wired mouse (cause cheap friend is cheap but that's ok I needed one anyways).

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 26th, 2014, 8:29 pm
by Mr.Nova
Icystare wrote:I got a bunch of premium coffee beans, tea leaves, a butt load of chocolate and $10 wired mouse (cause cheap friend is cheap but that's ok I needed one anyways).
I didn't even think about asking for tea D:

I should ask for that next time O:<

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 28th, 2014, 3:05 pm
by Satorichu
Didn't get anything from my family, but I got a few games from friend on Steam which was nice.

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 28th, 2014, 7:41 pm
by Mr.Nova
Satorichu wrote:Didn't get anything from my family, but I got a few games from friend on Steam which was nice.
Nice :O

It's weird how this thread has over 100 views, but only us three posting, lol...

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 28th, 2014, 7:48 pm
by Flash
Got some money from my family. No gifts because I didn't have anything on my wishlist ^^

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 28th, 2014, 10:27 pm
by Mr.Nova
Flash wrote:Got some money from my family. No gifts because I didn't have anything on my wishlist ^^
Well what are you going to use that money for? :U

Last year my family got me gas cards, I was so happy @_@

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 28th, 2014, 11:34 pm
by Flash
Mr.Nova wrote:
Flash wrote:Got some money from my family. No gifts because I didn't have anything on my wishlist ^^
Well what are you going to use that money for? :U

Last year my family got me gas cards, I was so happy @_@
Maybe I'll spent it in the ToS Cash Shop to get some super OP P2W items xD

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 29th, 2014, 12:09 am
by Mr.Nova
Flash wrote: Maybe I'll spent it in the ToS Cash Shop to get some super OP P2W items xD
NEVER SAY THAT D:<

*slap*

Cash shop better be nothing but vanity items >:

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 29th, 2014, 1:11 pm
by Icystare
*Grabs wallet and prepares to spend on exp potions*

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 29th, 2014, 2:14 pm
by Vince
I got different things, i was most happy to get four sets of markers ^^
2 sets with different colors and 2 sets with different skin colors.

Re: Christmas Gifts!

Posted: December 29th, 2014, 6:39 pm
by Mr.Nova
Icystare wrote:*Grabs wallet and prepares to spend on exp potions*
*slap slap slap slap slap* :I

You both deserve the dungeon
Vince wrote:I got different things, i was most happy to get four sets of markers ^^
2 sets with different colors and 2 sets with different skin colors.
I assume you mean artist-type markers like copic and such? :O

DO SOMETHING ARTISTIC! :panic: