Sports

Hemo
Donator
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Timezone: UTC+3
Favorite Class: Cryomancer

Sports

Post by Hemo » September 11th, 2014, 4:12 pm

What kind of sports if any are you guys into? I personally like Football/Soccer I grew up playing it and enjoying watching it.. nothing from my parents they weren't into the sport at all I guess it was just popular in the country! and I loved it since then.. now I don't play it as much but I'm a semi-hardcore to hardcore 'Chelsea FC' fan sounds crazy but well yeah.. :shy: the season just started too.. so I'm really exited to see how the team I'm supporting going to do! so that's enough about me.

What is your favorite sport.. if you have any and it has teams or players whose your favorite?

Chelsea FC's LogoImage
made by wangqr from deviantart
Satorichu
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Kabbalist

Re: Sports

Post by Satorichu » September 11th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Sad to say that I've never been much of a sports person. :hmm: Maybe Track and Field because I enjoy running the 100 meter dashes but my asthma gets in the way with sports and watching them doesn't seem very appealing. :sry:
Saya
Apprentice
Guild: PinoyAllStar

Post by Saya » September 11th, 2014, 7:16 pm

when i was young i love to play volleyball! but now while im getting older! im tired to play those stuff and scared to ruin my beautiful skin hahahahaha :heh: i am like a vampire! im afraid of the sun! :twisted: :heh: my parents telling me to go outside! but i am scared! :heh:
Hemo
Donator

Post by Hemo » September 11th, 2014, 7:49 pm

Satorichu wrote:Sad to say that I've never been much of a sports person. :hmm: Maybe Track and Field because I enjoy running the 100 meter dashes but my asthma gets in the way with sports and watching them doesn't seem very appealing. :sry:
Oh that's understandable! you're just like my older brother! I don't know I feel like I'm the only gamer who likes to watch sports and play video games at the same time!

Saya wrote: when i was young i love to play volleyball! but now while im getting older! im tired to play those stuff and scared to ruin my beautiful skin hahahahaha :heh: i am like a vampire! im afraid of the sun! :twisted: :heh: my parents telling me to go outside! but i am scared! :heh:
I loved volleyball too.. I used to like volleyball when I was younger.. now I guess I'm just into football more and have no time for other sport :meh:
Mr.Nova
Donator
Timezone: EST (GMT+4)
Favorite Class: Templar

Post by Mr.Nova » September 12th, 2014, 12:06 am

I was into aggressive inline skating and airsoft before I got busy with school

Now I just do homework >.<
TOSBase Chat!
Discord Channel - IRC Channel
Hemo
Donator

Post by Hemo » September 12th, 2014, 1:17 am

Mr.Nova wrote:I was into aggressive inline skating and airsoft before I got busy with school

Now I just do homework >.<
haha homework is the worst! :heh:
Phelsetti
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Cannoneer

Post by Phelsetti » September 15th, 2014, 6:48 am

I grew up in a more indoor sports environment, so I ended up enjoy playing billiards or darts. Haha

Nowadays it's just education and work for me, but if I do have my hands on playing either of those, I just go hours on end playing it. :ho:
Hemo
Donator

Post by Hemo » September 15th, 2014, 6:57 am

Phelsetti wrote:I grew up in a more indoor sports environment, so I ended up enjoy playing billiards or darts. Haha

Nowadays it's just education and work for me, but if I do have my hands on playing either of those, I just go hours on end playing it. :ho:
Billiards.. damn that's so entertaining.. I really like billiards
Nori
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC +1

Post by Nori » September 16th, 2014, 9:58 pm

For me it's hard to tell which sport i like the most ^^... I'm playing "Handball" for my whole life so thats a big part in the mix but living in Germany means you have to like soccer :!:

My favorite Team in Soccer is Borussia Dortmund, the stadium and the fans are fantastic.

Other sports I'm highly interested in are basketball and american football ... both great to watch and play.

... I guess I dont fit into the regular norm of gamer =o
Radiacity
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC -4

Post by Radiacity » September 25th, 2014, 4:40 am

I was never really an active person to start with, but I do enjoy playing ping pong or billiards with my friends from time to time.

Other than that, I spend most of my time doing homework and playing video games or something.
Death.... is but a new beginning