Naruto Shippuden Manga Chp. #698 Talk (SPOILERS)

Timezone: UTC+30

Naruto Shippuden Manga Chp. #698 Talk (SPOILERS)

Post by Goldmind » October 29th, 2014, 9:04 pm

For those of you guys who WATCH, READ, and BREATHE Naruto like it's your daily ritual, this thread is about chapter #698.

What did you guys think? Who would have thought Sasuke would admit he lost?

For me, I LOVED this final battle between Naruto and Sasuke; however, I was expecting something more. Like a lengthier chapter to get more out of their dialogue about Sasuke's flashback.

The part where they collided with Rasengan and Chidori and then ACTUALLY LOSING their arms ... like the attack arm ACTUALLY got shredded in the blast. Unexpected. The particular scene where their blood drips and overlaps as nod of symbolism of friendship even though they fought was a nice touch.

It seems there are only 2 chapters left. And, there is still that movie "The Last: Naruto the Movie" to finish off the series. So those 2 things are the closing curtains on the Naruto series for a lot of fans out there - myself included.

Questions unanswered thus far:

Is Naruto going to become the Hokage by end of chapter 700?
What will Sasuke plan to do now that he admits defeat to Naruto after fighting him?
What will Tsunade do IF Naruto becomes the Hokage?
What will happen to Shikamaru and Temari?
WHY THE HELL didn't they just let Might Guy die (in his battle with Sage Mode Madara), AND what will he do now?
Will Rock Lee ever notice Tenten?
What will become of Kakashi?
What will become of Sakura?

The most important question for me is: