Dragon Nest

Laima
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+8

Dragon Nest

Post by Laima » September 11th, 2014, 3:38 pm

Just wanna let everyone know that I'm restarting on the SEA server.
Last edited by Laima on September 18th, 2014, 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Desperate for 1 key.

Squishy
Beginner
Guild: RAWR
Timezone: US Central

Re: Dragon Nest

Post by Squishy » September 17th, 2014, 11:43 pm

I could never really get into this game, it just felt like Aura Kingdom <.<

Laima
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+8

Post by Laima » September 18th, 2014, 9:22 am

Yeah, this game sucks. I found myself uninstalling after the first dungeon.
Desperate for 1 key.

Radiacity
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC -4

Post by Radiacity » September 25th, 2014, 4:29 am

Ughh.... Nexon.
Death.... is but a new beginning

Arec
Apprentice
Guild: ROOT
Timezone: PST
Favorite Class: Templar

Post by Arec » September 25th, 2014, 9:26 am

Eh, I dont agree. You run 1 dungeon seems a bit unfair to say it sucks? :hmm: I have like 7 characters on there 50+ with 2 at level cap. It really speeds up at lv15 and gets crazy fun. Specially when you get your job advances and get all these flashy skills to use.

Ontop of that PVP is crazy fun.

Dunno if you can make a good comparison to aura kingdom. Seeing how DN isnt tab target.

But... really everyones entitled to their own opinion.
Even though the said experience is past 1 dungeon. Which is like... level 2-3?
Though if you arnt into the graphics I guess its hard to get that individualistic immersion that comes with MMOs. I thought it looked nice. Like it was water colored onto 3D figures and backgrounds etc I havnt been on much as I usually am. Because im anticipating other games. But if you ever try it out again let me know. Ill show you around.

Vrenna
Apprentice

Post by Vrenna » September 25th, 2014, 2:23 pm

I enjoyed Aura Kingdom but couldn't stand Dragon Nest, get that diversity-of-tastes slap.

Icystare
Wiki Manager
Timezone: GMT -5
Favorite Class: Pardoner

Post by Icystare » September 25th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Squishy wrote:I could never really get into this game, it just felt like Aura Kingdom <.<
You were playing Dragon Nest from Nexon/Cherry Credits right? The gameplay style is completely different from Aura Kingdom which uses the traditional tab-targetting. Unless you are talking about the graphical aspect but even that is fairly different from each other.

Arec
Apprentice

Post by Arec » September 26th, 2014, 5:25 am

Vrenna wrote:I enjoyed Aura Kingdom but couldn't stand Dragon Nest, get that diversity-of-tastes slap.
well that is another thing, gender lock and character customization is a big thing too. Like, i dont like gender lock andlittle character customization but some how i tolerate it for DN only.

Aura Kingdoms cool, just didnt have the motivation to go far. Its not a bad game tho

Lilandri
Newcomer
Timezone: EST

Post by Lilandri » September 26th, 2014, 12:30 pm

I enjoyed it for what it was, though I took into consideration that it was as Nexon game. I used it mostly as a time-filler back in the day when I was waiting for another game to come out and it kept me decently entertained. I played a Sorceress at first, then Kali was released and I have a soft-spot for dancer classes (I played one in RO and FFXI) so needless to say... I had to play her.

I will say, I enjoyed the story cinematics and I wished it was something that more games would adopt. They were -really- well done.
There is one that will always be my favorite:
Argent having a short fight with the Black Knight.

Arec
Apprentice

Post by Arec » September 26th, 2014, 10:14 pm

Lilandri wrote:I enjoyed it for what it was, though I took into consideration that it was as Nexon game. I used it mostly as a time-filler back in the day when I was waiting for another game to come out and it kept me decently entertained. I played a Sorceress at first, then Kali was released and I have a soft-spot for dancer classes (I played one in RO and FFXI) so needless to say... I had to play her.

I will say, I enjoyed the story cinematics and I wished it was something that more games would adopt. They were -really- well done.
There is one that will always be my favorite:
Argent having a short fight with the Black Knight.
Thats what I kind of do now, sense its a small game, I come on to PVP, or progress a little on other characters.

While waiting for anticipated games.

Satorichu
Apprentice
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Favorite Class: Kabbalist

Post by Satorichu » November 24th, 2014, 9:21 am

I enjoyed both. DN was fun and the characters looked interesting though I did think that it would have been more enjoyable if there was a Male Kali or Female Cleric. A little more customization would have been nice.

I was in the CBT for Aura Kingdom, it's a game I'll always come back to. It's more fun when you have people to play with. In my case I had a Raidcall Guild group that I played with and conversations were needless to say, fun and interesting while we played.

That was my personal experience on both of them. Really, everyone has their own opinions. Just though I'd share mine.