Elsword

Icystare
Wiki Manager
Timezone: GMT -5
Favorite Class: Pardoner

Elsword

Post by Icystare » September 3rd, 2014, 2:19 pm

Anyone interested in joining me in Elsword?
Laima
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+8

Re: Elsword

Post by Laima » September 3rd, 2014, 3:04 pm

Elsword! I've been wanting to try this since I played its sister game Grand Chase. I just need that extra push to motivate me to download the installer (maybe 4 of us?), but these continuous disconnects sure aren't helping.

Also, what time do you play? Just asking because I have a 12 hour time difference with you. :wah:
Desperate for 1 key.
Icystare
Wiki Manager
Timezone: GMT -5
Favorite Class: Pardoner

Post by Icystare » September 3rd, 2014, 4:21 pm

Playing times vary greatly with me since I take naps quite often to fuel my nocturnal habits.
If you have a specific time I can accommodate to a certain extent. You already know where to find me if you want to play something *cough* IRC *cough*
Vrenna
Apprentice

Post by Vrenna » September 3rd, 2014, 4:40 pm

Laima wrote:Elsword! I've been wanting to try this since I played its sister game Grand Chase. I just need that extra push to motivate me to download the installer (maybe 4 of us?), but these continuous disconnects sure aren't helping.

Also, what time do you play? Just asking because I have a 12 hour time difference with you. :wah:
If they are sister games, I would say Elsword came from a different father.
Laima
Apprentice

Post by Laima » September 3rd, 2014, 4:55 pm

Adminstare wrote:Playing times vary greatly with me since I take naps quite often to fuel my nocturnal habits.
If you have a specific time I can accommodate to a certain extent. You already know where to find me if you want to play something *cough* IRC *cough*
Oh yeah, no problem there then. :D
Vrenna wrote:If they are sister games, I would say Elsword came from a different father.
You could say that. Even though they're both made by KOG, Elsword was clearly the favorite child. :?
Desperate for 1 key.
Vrenna
Apprentice

Post by Vrenna » September 3rd, 2014, 5:05 pm

Laima wrote:
Adminstare wrote:Playing times vary greatly with me since I take naps quite often to fuel my nocturnal habits.
Oh yeah, no problem there then. :D
Vrenna wrote:If they are sister games, I would say Elsword came from a different father.
You could say that. Even though they're both made by KOG, Elsword was clearly the favorite child. :?
I mean, Elsword sucks, honestly. (Hater fishing sentence)
Everything is better than Grand Chase, except for the gameplay (which usually is what matters in a game).
I've played GC for a long time, from the beginning to this year, and when I tried Elsword I was like:
"What dumb gameplay is this? This aint a Grand Chase sequel, this isn't even worth comparing with."
Then I deleted it... with a tear in my heart cause it was a serious waste of opportunity.

Well, of course this may be a personal impression, but I find it hard to expect anyone else to say that Elsword's gameplay is actually better...
Laima
Apprentice

Post by Laima » September 3rd, 2014, 5:15 pm

Vrenna wrote:Everything is better than Grand Chase, except for the gameplay (which usually is what matters in a game).
I guess that's why my impression is still positive. XD
Desperate for 1 key.
Vrenna
Apprentice

Post by Vrenna » September 3rd, 2014, 5:26 pm

Laima wrote:
Vrenna wrote:Everything is better than Grand Chase, except for the gameplay (which usually is what matters in a game).
I guess that's why my impression is still positive. XD
... True. Well, that was more serious for me, since I'm quite proud of Grand Chase's gameplay... so well, I couldn't deal with something worse (wish I could, those graphics were gorgeous, and Aisha stage finish pose was so cool, she was so cool dammit!).
Arec
Apprentice
Guild: ROOT
Timezone: PST
Favorite Class: Templar

Post by Arec » September 25th, 2014, 9:37 am

I really like the game but im having a hard time being dedicated to it. I have an ara han, and rena. Just no drive?
ArcticaWind
Beginner

Post by ArcticaWind » September 28th, 2014, 8:04 am

I have an Elsword account, I haven't played much recently due to a lot of things going on, but I'll jump in. I'm under the same or similar name.
Satorichu
Apprentice
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Favorite Class: Kabbalist

Post by Satorichu » November 24th, 2014, 9:22 am

I'm so late.... :sry: I have an account. I've been playing with Ara.