Page 2 of 2

View the latest post

Posted: May 28th, 2016, 3:25 am
by Joshuaron
If we cannot get enough info to make me comfortable then the level increase will be delayed or stopped altogether.

Re: View the latest post

Posted: May 28th, 2016, 8:03 am
by ghoulas
Joshuaron wrote:If we cannot get enough info to make me comfortable then the level increase will be delayed or stopped altogether.
How this is related to monsterdrop table.

Apart from that.

Do we have ETA on the drop addon?

Contribute Monster Drops

Posted: June 3rd, 2016, 1:36 am
by Joshuaron
How do you pick up monster lute drops? I see they highlite when I get close nd I thought I could use the mouse pointer to do it but it doesnt work.

Re: Contribute Monster Drops

Posted: June 30th, 2016, 12:03 am
by KhaiAyame
xD

Contribute Monster Drops

Posted: July 22nd, 2016, 12:55 am
by Joshuaron
How do you pick up monster lute drops? I see they highlite when I get close nd I thought I could use the mouse pointer to do it but it doesnt work.

Re: Contribute Monster Drops

Posted: July 30th, 2016, 9:50 am
by renseiryuu
Excuse me, I would like ask for a confirmation whether it's fine for people from other region server (outside of EU, SEA, and iToS) to contribute here?

Re: Contribute Monster Drops

Posted: July 31st, 2016, 3:04 am
by Flash
renseiryuu wrote:Excuse me, I would like ask for a confirmation whether it's fine for people from other region server (outside of EU, SEA, and iToS) to contribute here?
It's fine. Non Event drops should be the same on all servers :)

Re: Contribute Monster Drops

Posted: July 31st, 2016, 9:43 am
by renseiryuu
Flash wrote:It's fine. Non Event drops should be the same on all servers :)
That's nice to hear. Thank you :D