Donation Button

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Donation Button

Post by Flash » July 26th, 2015, 4:51 am

Maybe you already noticed there is a new Donation Button on the website and I'd like to tell you what it's about.

As you might know we're working on this site since November 2013. It's a fan project we started because we like TOS and because we also like working on projects like this. We never wanted to do this for money and this is still the case. However we spent much time on TOSBase and during the last month / years people kept asking us if they can donate for this projects which wasn't possible until today. Since the project started we never really earned anything with the website but had to pay for the server and domain. That's why we decided to finally add a donation button to the site.
If you want to support our work and help us paying the server you can donate here. As a little reward you will get a Donator title in the forum (additional extras might be added in the future but we want to make sure that TOSBase will offer all features for free to everyone!). I want to make sure that we're not going to close in case we don't get a certain amount of money each month, so don't worry. Everything will stay as it was and even if we only get a part of the server costs that's fine for us :)
Gardosen
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner

Re: Donation Button

Post by Gardosen » July 26th, 2015, 12:42 pm

For Everyone who makes a Donation to us:

dont forget to write a pm to me+Flash. so that we can update your Rank to Donator as fast as possible :)
Thanks for all your support. we appreciate it.

Kind regards
Gardosen
My Dragoon Passive OneHanded Spear Dagger Build -> http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... aztoyx6nj/
Mr.Nova
Donator
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Timezone: EST (GMT+4)
Favorite Class: Templar

Re: Donation Button

Post by Mr.Nova » July 30th, 2015, 1:15 am

I gave monies :U

:$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$: :$:
TOSBase Chat!
Discord Channel - IRC Channel