Skill Simulator Update

SixPool
Apprentice
Timezone: GMT+8
Favorite Class: Rogue

Re: Skill Simulator Update

Post by SixPool » August 30th, 2015, 9:00 pm

That's because Resurrection only has a max level of 5. It can't go any higher than that.

Garrnett
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC -6

Post by Garrnett » August 30th, 2015, 9:39 pm

I found a bug on the Simulator. When you go to C3 for any class and use all of the skill points in C3, and click on C2 to pick a different class, the skill points in the C1 class rank that you initially went C3 in has 0 skill points. ... dunno if I explained well enough but an example would be

Go Pyro C3, use all skill points inside Pyro C3, click Pyro C2 icon to choose another class, look at skill points in Pyro C1 and it's 0.

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Post by Flash » August 31st, 2015, 12:54 am

Garrnett wrote:I found a bug on the Simulator. When you go to C3 for any class and use all of the skill points in C3, and click on C2 to pick a different class, the skill points in the C1 class rank that you initially went C3 in has 0 skill points. ... dunno if I explained well enough but an example would be

Go Pyro C3, use all skill points inside Pyro C3, click Pyro C2 icon to choose another class, look at skill points in Pyro C1 and it's 0.
This bug should be fixed now!

General changes:
It's possible again to set a skill to max level by right-clicking it a level 0 / reset when left-clicking on max level.

I read your suggestions but unfortunately I wasn't able to add it to the simulator today. However I was able to add them to the build page so please look at it and tell me if you think it's better.
The class icon was moved the the left column below the rank to waste less space. I also added Circle information. The size of the skill icons was reduced again (original it was 48px then 64px now it 56px). I can't really make them smaller because otherwise the level numbers wouldn't fit in there so I hope this size is ok for everyone.
If so this layout will be used for the simulator too. My idea is that once you choose a class in the simulator all class icons of that rank will disappear and the selected one will appear below the rank and below it will be a reset button that will display the other icons again.

New layout example: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... is13ravgs/

Jasdemi
Donator
Favorite Class: Highlander

Post by Jasdemi » August 31st, 2015, 9:15 am

That's perfect. Thank you! :no1:

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Post by Flash » September 5th, 2015, 3:06 am

I finally added one of the most requested features: You are able to delete your old builds now! :)
(Well technically they will only be marked as deleted and then deleted later, but you won't see them in build lists anymore)

This was part of a bigger updated I had planned for some time but that got postponed because of the recent changes in the Rank-Up System.
I reworked both the My Builds and Public Builds lists. They now show the icons of all selected classes so it should be easier for you to see builds you are interested in. I also added the option to search for a class so if you want to look for Chronomancer builds you can do this now: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... rch=search

If you are more interested in the newer builds you can now change to order of builds from Views to Date and you will always see the newest builds on top. I'm aware that the current default order by views kinda features outdated builds and I already have plans to work on it :)

To reduce the length of the page the builds are now split into different pages. Currently 15 builds are shown per page.

Do you think that's ok or would you rather see more / less builds per page? Let me know what you think about these changes in general :)

Fowz
Newcomer
Timezone: UTC-3

Post by Fowz » September 9th, 2015, 5:23 pm

The Skill Simulator only gets better and better, nice job Flash!

But I think some things needs an extra tooltip, like this "Overheat" thing that I don't know what it means and you could apply inside the Simulator the simulation of Attributes, i.e "How much Silver/Time would I spend on this att to get on Lv30?".

If you accept the suggestion, take your time doing it, it's better to have something well made to anything rushed and buggy.

@Edit
Nevermind I remembered what the Overheat system is. But it would be nice to put the number of times you can use the Skill before it enters Cooldown.