English World Map

Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

English World Map

Post by Flash » May 18th, 2015, 5:09 am

We update our World Map. We added all maps with english name, recommended level, area and map type. We hope that the new World Map will help you to get a better overview of the world. Please remember that some of those areas weren't even included in the CBT2, so it's likely that some of the information will change. Some translations also seem to be unfinished.
This is where we start.
Kiyoshiro
Beginner

Re: English World Map

Post by Kiyoshiro » May 18th, 2015, 5:46 am

Interesting layout. The fact that there are high level maps everywhere makes things feel way less linear...and way more exciting for me. I'm a sucker for exploration.

Also, based on this world map, is the level cap at final release possibly 600? :hmm:
Gardosen
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Doppelsöldner

Post by Gardosen » May 18th, 2015, 8:44 am

its not even close to linear.

many people missunderstand the usage of a strong main storyline with linearity. but this is wrong.
Tree of Savior offers many ways to level and enjoy Areas all over the worldmap.

our worldmap shows that imc also trys to give every town weak and strong areas around it, which makes every town interesting for every level of players.

different then in ro, where only the dungeons where a reason to spread over all towns, but the fields around them where sorted between lowlevel, mid level, high level and endgame.
My Dragoon Passive OneHanded Spear Dagger Build -> http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... aztoyx6nj/
Star.E.Knight
Apprentice
Guild: Dream Revolution
Timezone: GMT -7
Favorite Class: Shepherd

Post by Star.E.Knight » May 18th, 2015, 3:51 pm

I really like this map, at least you'll see high levels everywhere. it will make the game seem full later on since everyone there will be higher levels in the the first town, unlike games where the first town ended up having no love after you out level the area.
Never argue with a Noob.... They only bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
Updater3000
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC +1
Favorite Class: Highlander
Team Name: Red-Dragoons

Post by Updater3000 » May 18th, 2015, 7:39 pm

This map is huge ! Now having the map, I really want to know about the crafting systems.

Edit: Is there a chance of knowing the monsters that spawn in each map and their drops ?
You're doing great work, I admire such hard work. Thanks for keeping us well informed.
Last edited by Updater3000 on May 18th, 2015, 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bitrip
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Squire

Post by Bitrip » May 18th, 2015, 9:34 pm

Holy crap...there are mobs in the 500+ level range?!?! Oh man.......this may be the last MMO I ever play. :D
Now, which one of you will adorn me today?
scylfn
Newcomer

Post by scylfn » May 19th, 2015, 3:37 am

Now this is what I have been yearn for. It would be also cool if they allow us to free travel without completing main quest. You know, a little bit mix of RO. But RPG these days, meh.
Flash
Site Admin

Post by Flash » May 19th, 2015, 3:59 am

Updater3000 wrote:This map is huge ! Now having the map, I really want to know about the crafting systems.

Edit: Is there a chance of knowing the monsters that spawn in each map and their drops ?
You're doing great work, I admire such hard work. Thanks for keeping us well informed.
Im working on this. Haven't found anything in the client files yet though and kinda doubt there is, so I guess I have to add them manually by looking videos and stuff unfortunately this means that I can't give any information about areas that weren't available during the CBT.

scylfn wrote:Now this is what I have been yearn for. It would be also cool if they allow us to free travel without completing main quest. You know, a little bit mix of RO. But RPG these days, meh.
Well most maps are accessable without comepleting quests (at the beginning I skipped all quest because Swamp leeched me in higher level areas but usually it's a good idea to complete the main quests).
Ramsus
Beginner

Post by Ramsus » May 19th, 2015, 4:48 am

Wow pretty awesome, but I need to ask since I see a lot of areas on this map. Does each indiviual map is the size of a RO map or are they very tiny maps like corridors or something like that? Or is a combination os both?
Flash
Site Admin

Post by Flash » May 19th, 2015, 5:35 am

Well I think they are not too small. You can get a good overview of West Siaulia Woods in my first Wizard Gameplay video. The other maps are about the same size (some bigger, some smaller).