Armory and Boss Timers

Azebu
Newcomer

Armory and Boss Timers

Post by Azebu » October 29th, 2015, 12:44 am

Hey Flash, any ETA on getting the Armory system working again?

Also, from what I learned in kCBT (but didn't test myself), field bosses (aka F.O.Es) respawn 4 hours after they die. It's probably hard to automate something like this without writing programs that parse the game, but maybe some feature can be added to control it? For example, whispering a certain command to your armory bot (by at least X people maybe, to avoid abuse, maybe embedding the loot cube in message).
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Re: Armory and Boss Timers

Post by Flash » October 29th, 2015, 5:24 am

We don't have an ETA for the Armory our Boss Timers.

We definetly want to offer Armory features for this iCBT2 but we need prepare stuff before we cans tart. First of all people requested to see more information and we will try to add it. We'll also have to make sure to cover all 3 servers so we'll need the database and armory website. We don't think that fir the first days the armory is too important it will be probably more interesting during the 2nd half of the iCBT2 and we will try to make it work until then :)

From what I remeber boss timers were changed some time ago so it's random now instead of a fixed time.
Azebu
Newcomer

Re: Armory and Boss Timers

Post by Azebu » October 29th, 2015, 8:39 am

One player from kCBT told me they were changed to static times again, and I haven't seen mentions of it in patch notes since then. However I haven't confirmed that yet, I'll try to do in next few days.