Galatunis Staff stat error

Vahn
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC: -5:00

Galatunis Staff stat error

Post by Vahn » September 3rd, 2015, 12:30 pm

So all the Galatunis weapon sets have an item level of 250 and a required level of 170. All of them are of the purple tier and are 6 stars. The exception here is the Galatunis staff with a massive item level of 650 (I believe it can't exceed 600) and required level of 170. Also the Magic damage is scaled accordingly to 863. This I am guessing is an error!

Also, I'm not sure if this is an error or not but the 1h sword lllizia, which is orange tier and 5 stars. It has same required level as many of the other orange tier weapons which at 120. But while the other weapons max at a item level of 300, this one alone sits at 598 (it is within the rumored max level) and it's damage scales relative to that: 541-622. Though I would understand if this is not a mistake due to its very low durability of 2. Which means that it can only be used for short bursts and it's ability to consume money from the attack it lands? Just wanted to get it's stats confirmed, in case it is an error.
If you have any other questions, please ask me! :no1:
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Re: Galatunis Staff stat error

Post by Flash » September 4th, 2015, 4:56 am

Hmm I'm not sure about it. Some items are probably not fully implemented in thr client yet and might have incorrect data because of this. Maybe it was originally planned when they wanted the level cap to be even higher or something like this.

I will check if there was an error parsing the item from the client but I guess that's how it's currently in the client data.