Competing fansites

Verse
Beginner

Re: Competing fansites

Post by Verse » August 1st, 2015, 7:29 am

I think for the most part if other fan sites want to remain toxic then let them be. The goal here is not necessarily to strive to be big but rather be a resourceful community that extends a helping hand to others with various information that is gathered with the help of each and every individual from this community.

This community in its own way is comprised of great individuals from the short time I've been here and there is a lot of appropriate content compared to the competition where each and every subsection is flooded with nonsense and useless information.

Quality over quantity.

RaZept
Newcomer

Re: Competing fansites

Post by RaZept » October 21st, 2015, 7:33 am

I think some people just like the game so they make their own fansites. But they dont want to cooperate cuz they dont want to get in public problem that they have to show responsibility to.They do it cuz they feel like it but they are not going into it like a hardcore. They just want to abandon the project whenever they want without feeling guilty. I hope we are not toxic people who blame others just because they refuse to cooperate.