"-Where do you live ? - Yes."

Introduce yourself to the Tree of Savior Fan Base Community.
Eriophoria
Newcomer

"-Where do you live ? - Yes."

Postby Eriophoria » February 16th, 2017, 2:57 pm

Hello !
I'm Eriophoria a new Tree of Savior player ! I've just downloaded the game and I really really don't know where to start...
I'm from France so I began to play on the european server. I decided to try all the basic jobs that are available and I must say that I still don't know wich one to choose for my main character... The only one I did not enjoy playing was the archer (but I was expecting this, I always hated playing this kind of character from as far as I can remember.)
I can't wait to start the adventure for real, I absolutely LOVE the design and the gameplay is quite pleasant and seems very well though. I feel like there are a lot of different posibilities concerning the jobs and the way you play. Which is great because I guess you can explore and find what suits you best. I like when there isn't just one "right" way to play.
I hope I will find friends to play with because playing a MMO on your own isn't the funniest thing in the world... :sob:

Can't wait to know everybody on here !
See you soon I hope !!! :ho:

PS : Sorry if I made grammar or spelling mistakes, english isn't my native language (but I am doing my very best ! ).
Flash
Site Admin

Re: "-Where do you live ? - Yes."

Postby Flash » February 17th, 2017, 5:24 am

Welcome to the Tree of Savior Fan Base :)

Return to “Introductions”