Hello~ Darkness my old friend!

Introduce yourself to the Tree of Savior Fan Base Community.
Asmodeusz
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Monk
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Asmodeusz

Hello~ Darkness my old friend!

Post by Asmodeusz » December 5th, 2016, 10:14 am

Peace with you all~ :bo: My name is Michał and I come from Poland. :lv: Recently I quit my national guild as some freaks took control over it and made situation unpleasant. :pif: I come to you in peace looking for soul mates to talk to and enjoy the time spent in Tree of Savior :!:

My personal favourite drink is probably aroma coffee. I like it with kardamon.
I'm tollerant unless someone is aggressive towards me or tries to manipulate me.

During my Tree of Savior life I made so far 3 Characters which are not really that high leveled. 1Cleric3Priest1Monk 132LVL 3Wizz,2Ele 126 LVL and now making Archer 39lvl ongoing to be a Rogue! :slur:

When it comes to experience in MMORPGs and RPGs. My gamer life beings somewhere in 90's when I got my first console which was Nintendo Famicom and then Amiga CD32. After that 2000 I got my first PC. The love to ToS comes from fascination with RPG mechanics. I see potential in this game as it's quite advanced in mechanics that require specific planning of development. Similar to Dungeons and Dragons mechanic. My first MMORPG was Mu Online and shortly after that my soul was devoured entirely by Ragnarok Online. I was usually a fan of Supportish characters or Sneaky or simply Wise (I was more into Professor than Wizard)
:hmm:
Chiyuri
Apprentice

Re: Hello~ Darkness my old friend!

Post by Chiyuri » December 6th, 2016, 12:44 am

That`s a rather long post.

Welcome!
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Re: Hello~ Darkness my old friend!

Post by Flash » December 6th, 2016, 1:59 am

Welcome to the Tree of Savior Fan Base :)