Hello Everyone

Introduce yourself to the Tree of Savior Fan Base Community.
Zeptinune
Newcomer

Hello Everyone

Post by Zeptinune » March 24th, 2016, 4:34 pm

Hello everyone. I'm a 24 year old guy originally from Australia, but I've lived most of my adult life in Europe.

I played the closed beta of ToS for a long time until eventually it ended and I moved onto something else. I wasn't expecting to actually come back to playing but after moving through a lot of other games (Albion, BDO, B&S, etc). I felt that there was this gap that ToS left and could only be filled by me actually going back to play. It was really unexpected.

After that I learned about the 1 month founder's headstart and I grabbed myself a Founder's pack so I could play again asap.

I'm kind of mostly over MMORPG games now as I've spent a huge amount of time patiently waiting for them, and I've played so many of them for years and years. After spending thousands of hours in MMOs I'd really like to actually settle down in ToS and enjoy it at a nice pace. Especially after recently going over 1000 hours in Albion Online... I feel really burned out and ready to just enjoy something far less engaging, harmless and more fun like ToS. I really don't feel like going anywhere else anymore.

I'd really, really like to make some friends in-game. People I can talk to on Discord, TS, whatever - and of course eventually join a really, really good guild. One that likes taking pictures and doing events and just messing around in game. I enjoy a bit of RP, and I like to focus on a completely drama free style of gameplay where I play purely for enjoyment.

I played a game called 'Nostale' for five whole years and over 3500 hours, and spent over maybe 800 euros on the game O_O. Nostale was very much like this game but with obvious differences. I'm a total sucker for 2 sprites and the art style etc. so I really can't wait to get stuck into this game.

See you round :)
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by Flash » March 24th, 2016, 5:15 pm

Welcome to the Tree of Savior Fan Base :)