Greetings from Italy

Introduce yourself to the Tree of Savior Fan Base Community.
M4zinkaiser
Newcomer

Greetings from Italy

Post by M4zinkaiser » August 17th, 2014, 11:53 pm

Hi all :)

Nice to meet you and I'm happy to join this fan base of tree of savior, I'm actually an italian guy, 29 years old, fall in love with RO long time ago, played the closed beta and when was actually only iRO server, magician with pride killing monster with overpowered napalm beat LOL, was great, then it expand year after year and also a wonderful community finally were made, I also had feelings... and not only for the game. I quitted around 2008 if I remember right, after few experience in the game till rebirth and third classes. Actually In my life now I'm an experienced Android Developer for a Company and for my spare time I'm a pro player of Street Fighter 4, also I'm a Caster and Streamer of Fighting Game Community Event in Italy, give a look on my YouTubue channel if you dare.

Recently thanks to Facebook and friends I see this AWESOME project, and I'm seriously thinking on a cameback when something is ready to be tested and played :)
then, I was also a GM on euRO for some time, but I don't known if someone here is also a old school player from europe and remember me.
Bella raghi :no1: quanto mi mancava /no1
Flash
Site Admin
Favorite Class: Cleric
Server: [EU] Fedimian

Re: Greetings from Italy

Post by Flash » August 18th, 2014, 12:14 am

Welcome to the Tree of Savior Fan Base. :)

I played on euRO for some time but I never had contact with any GMs and don't know too much from back than anymore. (I didn't play there for too long ^^)
cholo
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC-5

Re: Greetings from Italy

Post by cholo » August 18th, 2014, 8:13 am

:bo: welcome, m4zinkaiser.