A question about guides...

dlthunder
Newcomer
Team Name: dlthunder

A question about guides...

Post by dlthunder » September 4th, 2016, 2:14 am

Hi guys.
I was seeing some builds in TOSbase site, and i realize that a lot of them put less them 15 points in each rank.
And i know that 15 points is the maximum you can put. I am Newbie, so i wondering why do they do this?? Am i supose to not put some points in a certain rank and put more points in another rank?

Thanks
silentwolf
Newcomer
Guild: Resonance
Favorite Class: Dragoon
Server: Orsha
Team Name: Destructivo

Re: A question about guides...

Post by silentwolf » September 4th, 2016, 6:12 am

If its one circle among many of the same class, they do it to save points to be able to use them on new skills right when they rank up, for example saving 10 points at Cataphract C2 will give you rush Lv5 & Trot Lv15 right when you reach Cataphract C3, because leveling other skills doesn't matter as much.

Or, if they entirely skip all points, its because they only care about the C3/C2 distribution and basically ask you to spend your points the way you want as long as the result is the same in the end.
dlthunder
Newcomer
Team Name: dlthunder

Re: A question about guides...

Post by dlthunder » September 4th, 2016, 4:08 pm

silentwolf wrote:If its one circle among many of the same class, they do it to save points to be able to use them on new skills right when they rank up, for example saving 10 points at Cataphract C2 will give you rush Lv5 & Trot Lv15 right when you reach Cataphract C3, because leveling other skills doesn't matter as much.

Or, if they entirely skip all points, its because they only care about the C3/C2 distribution and basically ask you to spend your points the way you want as long as the result is the same in the end.
Thank you. Its frustating to not spend points >.< but i get it.
:gawi: