Using Dagger

Dinkuron
Beginner

Using Dagger

Post by Dinkuron » August 22nd, 2016, 7:01 am

Hi All, i just want to ask about Dagger,

I build a priest and currently using dagger as sub weapon (arde n dirk), but there is a problem, whenever i change my carfisun set (even only 1 piece) the dagger doesn't work for me.

is it just me or dagger only work with carfisun set armor?

Thanks.
dewadewa220193
Beginner

Re: Using Dagger

Post by dewadewa220193 » August 22nd, 2016, 7:12 am

cafrisun armor set giving extra earth properties to normal attack if and only if wore them as set, losing only 1 cafrisun the extra damage are gone. :gawi:
renseiryuu
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC +7

Post by renseiryuu » August 22nd, 2016, 8:13 am

However, the Arde Dagger should work without Cafrisun set. By "working" here means about the +150 fire attack, right?

Have you tried attacking with and without Arde Dagger yet? Without any of the Cafrisun pieces equipped.
Akatuoro
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Wugushi
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Akatuoro

Post by Akatuoro » August 22nd, 2016, 11:05 am

Cafrisun set adds 1 extra attack line.
Sacrament adds 1 extra attack line.

Arde dagger does 150 extra fire dagger on each line, but does not add another line.
~~ Akatuoro :gawi:

My TP Guide
Dinkuron
Beginner

Post by Dinkuron » August 30th, 2016, 3:51 am

Thanks everyone for reply. it was me that fool since this is the first one using dagger as sub weapon. acctualy it must press c to put dagger damage. all i do was press z all the time. :sob: :sob: :sob:

and thanks for the info of carfisun set and sacrament.it really alot for me..
renseiryuu
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC +7

Post by renseiryuu » August 30th, 2016, 5:47 am

Wait, I'm a bit confused here. Do we need to attack with the dagger once (using C button) to activate the +150 fire attack? I thought that the moment you equipped the dagger, every attack you made afterwards would have an extra damage by 150.
Akatuoro
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Wugushi
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Akatuoro

Post by Akatuoro » August 30th, 2016, 4:06 pm

Yes, you only need to equip it to get the 150 fire damage on each line.

I'm a bit confused about what you want to achieve, Dinkuron. Sure, you can use the dagger to attack. But the fire damage will also be applied to your mainhand attack.
~~ Akatuoro :gawi:

My TP Guide
Dinkuron
Beginner

Post by Dinkuron » September 5th, 2016, 5:25 pm

Sorry to make all of you confuse.

the whole story:

when i post this, i already priest 3, using arde and carfisun set, but i din't realize this:

1. carfisun set give additional attack
2. arde fire damage already include in your basic attack
3. eventhough i already take sacrament, i never use it (cause i think it only give holy damage, not to much difference with blessing and why i must spend more silver for using same skill) never realize about additional attack.
4. press C also give attack when using dagger

when i play with that condition and press attack button it show up 2 damage (the basic and bonus from carfisun which i do not realize before) eg: 200 and 100 (which i think as an arde damage). because i found another armor better to carfisun i change one of carfisun set, but the damage only show 200, at that time i came up with conclusion : " carfisun is a must for pop up the arde damage".

Later my friend tell about the point 3 and 4 and the post reply also explain about point 1,2 and 3. that's why in the previous comment i said: "it was me that fool for not knowing that".

the conlusion:
1. both carfisun set and sacrament give additional attack
2. arde damage already include in basic attack
3. press c when use dagger also give attack.
4. when carfisun set,sacrament and arde used it will give total 6 attack (with z+c combo).

Thank you once again for help me, hope this will help other savior.. :thx: :thx: :thx: :thx: