Looking for a tank swordsman build

Suzushii
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Fencer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: BJD

Re: Looking for a tank swordsman build

Post by Suzushii » August 23rd, 2016, 12:24 am

Shield lob isn't for simply atack. Just to hit this one who must be hit NOW but you are to far away. And then you run like a little girl because there lay your shield.
So you wanna be Fencer or Murmillo? Let me guide you a little.
Akatuoro
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Wugushi
Team Name: Akatuoro

Post by Akatuoro » August 23rd, 2016, 3:30 am

Snowy wrote:
Akatuoro wrote:If you equip decent gloves you won't have any trouble hitting enemies at any level, so I highly recommend you to concentrate points into Str and Con. At higher values of a stat you'll get more bonus points, making it better to concentrate them.
The only instance to take Dex would be if you plan on doing PvP and Dodge builds are a thing. (They aren't atm)
Ohh okk, so I think I'm going to stick with 1 STR : 1 CON or maybe should I go 2 STR : 1 CON? Anyway thanks for the clarifications :) . Also can you check my skill tree? I've tried and made some changes:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... jj4ym3a3a/
Yeah, i've looked through it again. Looks good! :no1:
~~ Akatuoro :gawi:

My TP Guide
Snowy
Beginner
Team Name: xHestia Familia

Post by Snowy » August 23rd, 2016, 10:51 am

Suzushii wrote:Shield lob isn't for simply atack. Just to hit this one who must be hit NOW but you are to far away. And then you run like a little girl because there lay your shield.
Mhh... I'll see, no idea atm :c.
Snowy
Beginner
Team Name: xHestia Familia

Post by Snowy » August 23rd, 2016, 10:52 am

Akatuoro wrote:
Snowy wrote:
Akatuoro wrote:If you equip decent gloves you won't have any trouble hitting enemies at any level, so I highly recommend you to concentrate points into Str and Con. At higher values of a stat you'll get more bonus points, making it better to concentrate them.
The only instance to take Dex would be if you plan on doing PvP and Dodge builds are a thing. (They aren't atm)
Ohh okk, so I think I'm going to stick with 1 STR : 1 CON or maybe should I go 2 STR : 1 CON? Anyway thanks for the clarifications :) . Also can you check my skill tree? I've tried and made some changes:
http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... jj4ym3a3a/
Yeah, i've looked through it again. Looks good! :no1:
Thanks a lot for checking it :D .