Best Class For Farming and the Build

okkalie
Newcomer

Best Class For Farming and the Build

Post by okkalie » May 25th, 2016, 7:26 pm

Hi Guys, I'm new here and I wanna know what's the best class for farming and what's the build...

Since it's my first character, I think it's best if it's for farming..

Please do share your opinion here

thanks

adelson.lemos
Newcomer

Re: Best Class For Farming and the Build

Post by adelson.lemos » June 6th, 2016, 7:10 pm

I want to know that too, please.

NegiMiso
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Paladin
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: NegiMisoRamen

Post by NegiMiso » June 7th, 2016, 3:06 am

http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... dsm1mvlbx/

This Archer/Ranger build is really fun to play early game. It can 1 shot-kill a group of monster with Ranger Barrage. You pretty much just use Barrage for quest and leveling until you can get Fletcher. I never reach Fletcher though...

Extra note:
Swordsman Rank 5-7, Corsair Jolly Roger is said to increase monster loot drop rate for a duration. Though much is debated for its mechanism.
Swordsman Rank 6-7, Doppelsoeldner Double Pay Earn increase monster loot drop rate and exp gain for a number of attacks.
Cleric Rank 6-7, Oracle Clairvoyance, Resetting and Change also useful to find specific item drop from monsters.

Aquaくろ
Apprentice
Timezone: +8
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Post by Aquaくろ » June 7th, 2016, 4:53 am

Corsair Jolly Roger, chance for extra drops.
Thaumaturge Swell Body, double drops and exp.
Doppel Double Pay Earn, double drops and exp.
Oracle can changeg monster drop.
Chronomancer, revive and kill again that monster you just killed.

Making a build around any of those classes could work for farming fast. Corsair is preferred since you can soak damage and deal damage consistently.

Archer classes most do high DPS and any of them works for farming stuff.
Wizards classes have tons of AoE for farmng groups of mobs but they are pretty glasscannon unless you go CON build.

There is no 'best' build. But i would recommend getting either Corsair or Thaumaturge in your build if you want to farm drops.

153675minus1
Beginner
Guild: None Yet
Timezone: UTC + 7 ; Jakarta
Favorite Class: Swordsman
Team Name: McGator

Post by 153675minus1 » June 17th, 2017, 5:34 pm

So what item do you want to farm ...

If you want to farm
  • Silver : Corsair at least C1 for Pillaging (attribute) and Jolly Roger's hidden mechanic or Oracle at least C1 for Change and it's attribute , well actually for AFK Silver farm Necromancer C3 is the best but IMC and community will be your enemy
  • DPK Item : Schwarzer Reiter C3 for pet's mobility + Limacon and it's Spread attribute , simple , kill crowd fast . Warlock can also farm lower level map because of Invocation . All swordsman can DPK hunt because of their innate ability to run
  • Head Accessories : Scout C3 with Scan , or Hunter C2 for Hounding
  • High Level Treasure Chest : Corsair C3 with Unlock Chest , you bet
  • Gem Power Leveling : Warlock C2 , go to tenet garden and encircle it with Dark Theurge and Invocation active , you will get 5~10k gem exp per 2 minute .
  • Collection : Oracle at least C1 and any mounted class that can DPK , Chronomancer can also be good if you reincarnate Silver Clover monster
  • Rare Cube Roll : Doppelsoeldner with Double Pay Earn active when you kill the Boss
  • RNG Rare Drop : Oracle at least C1 for Change and Reset , Thaumaturge at least C1 for Swell Body , Chronomancer C1 for Reincarnate and it's attribute , Doppelsoeldner for Double Pay Earn . When you go with chrono be sure to visit Oracle Master to show you currently blue/red/silver monster available on ENTIRE channel for 1 TP
  • Monster Orb : Corsair at least C1 for Jolly Roger and Pillaging attribute