let's talk about HATS

Sasusiowe
Newcomer
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Sasusiowe

let's talk about HATS

Post by Sasusiowe » August 25th, 2016, 5:06 pm

Hats in Tree of Saviours are my OBSSESION I love them all. I'm not leveling up because I'm too busy of farming/making puzzles duns for new hats
So I thought maybe there is someone with similar hobby? So we can talk about expirence with farmng and stuff? My friends, even active players, are more into getting stronger and I have no one to talk aobut this how I get this new one hat after two days.... you get it, right?

So here's my actual collection + my wigs and achivments colors: :lv: :kis: :awsm:
Hats Hunter =(^w^)= :ho:
Cassidy
Newcomer
Guild: RareHunters
Favorite Class: Templar
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Cassidy

Re: let's talk about HATS

Post by Cassidy » August 25th, 2016, 9:35 pm

I get you! I actually haven't done any missions for xp in over 3 months because I spend all my time collecting weapons! Doesn't matter what class it is, I want it because it exists! I have a full set of Dio, Thresh, Deathweaver, Khasti, and Chapparation weapons. Currently working on my Maga/s weapons.

Lately I've been trying to think of a way to share this stuff. If I ever make enough characters to wield them all, I think I'll start making weapon showcase videos. If TOSbase had user submitted screenshot previews for items on the database, I'd probably be all over that.
Suzushii
Apprentice
Favorite Class: Fencer
Team Name: BJD

Post by Suzushii » August 25th, 2016, 9:57 pm

Cassidy wrote:I have a full set of Dio, Thresh, Deathweaver, Khasti, and Chapparation weapons. Currently working on my Maga/s weapons.
I just want you to rob you know?
So you wanna be Fencer or Murmillo? Let me guide you a little.
renseiryuu
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC +7

Post by renseiryuu » August 26th, 2016, 4:04 am

Being a player with 4 characters and often re-rolling (though I hope I've reached the last of it), searching for hats was kind of luxury thing to do for me :D.

For me, I simply use White Hair wig and Goat Horn (might change to Red Horn later) for all of my characters because I like the "demonic" look. I don't know what to do with the other 2 headgear slot, though. Currently only using Maple Leaf and Kepa Doll for convenience.
Sasusiowe
Newcomer

Post by Sasusiowe » August 26th, 2016, 2:55 pm

@Cassidy that's super cool =owo= weapons are perfect too. I respect your patince couse there is so many of them!! Will be giant collection in the future (or maybe it is already! :) ) :no1: :ok:

@renseiryuu Red horns make good 'demonic-look' job too, but man it was hard to make them (almost week of farming) :twisted:
renseiryuu
Apprentice

Post by renseiryuu » August 28th, 2016, 4:09 am

Sasusiowe wrote:@renseiryuu Red horns make good 'demonic-look' job too, but man it was hard to make them (almost week of farming) :twisted:
Wait, it's that bad? The ingredients was only Drake Horn, right? When I was making Ludas Shield (took a whole day searching for 3 Rubblem Core), I've gathered half of the required amount without actively searching for the Drakes.
Sasusiowe
Newcomer

Post by Sasusiowe » August 28th, 2016, 7:24 am

I didnt farming all the time, but get 99 of them was a lot of work 4 me, maybe because of my lvl (so I've killed them slower) xD
renseiryuu
Apprentice

Post by renseiryuu » August 28th, 2016, 9:36 am

Hmm, perhaps due to Pardoner's Sacrament and Blessing? Even though I was underleveled, I found myself breezing through the place without much difficulty :D.
Chiyuri
Apprentice

Post by Chiyuri » August 28th, 2016, 2:53 pm

some hats have like.. no information about them.

Still trying to find the Unicorn Horn hat.
renseiryuu
Apprentice

Post by renseiryuu » August 28th, 2016, 10:37 pm

Chiyuri wrote:some hats have like.. no information about them.

Still trying to find the Unicorn Horn hat.
Heard that it "might" drop from the Unicorn boss in Escanciu Village. If it didn't... well, yeah.