Updater3000
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC +1
Favorite Class: Highlander
Server: [EU] Fedimian
Team Name: Red-Dragoons

Re: What class will you play (so far?)

Post by Updater3000 » September 21st, 2014, 6:14 pm

I will try a Wizard because of the AoE spells and the funny playing style from it I'll go to a Psychokino, farming is my best playing style so I'll try to Lvl. up as faster as I can to gather the max infos about the best equipments and then try to craft them, I guess a caster based character will have a lack of HP and uses a lot of SP, so my second character will be an Alchemist to craft potions and boosts.
Then I'll probably create a Swordsman and go to a Cataphract, Finally a Squire to repair equipments.

I can play several roles like a dps caster/auto-attacker, a tank, hybrid dmg dealer or a healer/buffer.
Last edited by Updater3000 on September 25th, 2014, 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saya
Apprentice
Guild: PinoyAllStar

Post by Saya » September 21st, 2014, 7:04 pm

Mr.Nova wrote:
Saya wrote: Really? :ok: how did you know? :meh:
Lol, they said that there will be class costumes that you can take off and such xD

I'm assuming you could wear costumes between clerics :U
really? thats good news for me! :kis: by the way oracle is not my main just for farming loots/ semi healer / party .. :meh: :no1: im not decided yet..but i like villain class like assassin :rice: :twisted: i like pvp :gawi:
Sonata
Newcomer
Timezone: Central

Post by Sonata » September 21st, 2014, 10:30 pm

I'm looking to play a Cleric class, I'd like to support my friends but I want something I can also solo with. :3
I only play female characters.
Robin
Newcomer

Post by Robin » September 22nd, 2014, 7:22 am

Elementalist or Necromancer.

Elementalist just sounds plain out awesome. And if you can summon bosses you have defeated with the NEcro, it sounds even more crazy!
Radiacity
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC -4

Post by Radiacity » September 25th, 2014, 1:15 pm

A sapper or ranger looks pretty cool to me! Other than that, a dievdirby has an interesting concept though.
Death.... is but a new beginning
Lilandri
Newcomer
Timezone: EST

Post by Lilandri » September 26th, 2014, 2:30 pm

I'm leaning heavily towards Oracle, at the moment. I would also like to mess around a bit with Dievdirbys also, it's so unique that it's really hard to not look its way. But yeah-- since I plan to be doing a lot of farming, doing item collection for my crafting alts, trying to find expensive stuff to sell on the auction, I'm definitely going to be paying a lot of attention towards Oracle. I feel like Oracle working together with a thief/rogue class is going to be really great.
Rosenakahara
Apprentice

Post by Rosenakahara » September 26th, 2014, 10:37 pm

between Necromancer, Shinobi and Puppetier i cant decide >.< all of my favourite classes in one game and i can probably only pick one and a sub! life is hell and heaven at the same time
Gaz
Beginner

Post by Gaz » November 7th, 2014, 8:37 pm

I have definitely been a big fan of the archer/ranger class so that would definitely be my main. Id like to push the limits of atkspd because being to attack really fast is badass. Really just want to have on of the best archer characters in the game >:)
Zalera
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+1

Post by Zalera » November 7th, 2014, 11:05 pm

for sure a straight forward melee class first, then either archers or a wiz class. :gawi:
also known as Adramelk :gawi:
Uterus
Newcomer

Post by Uterus » November 8th, 2014, 12:36 am

I love playing the healer class, but I dislike mace/shield healers :< I rather have a wand/staff so I can attack with range. I'm just bad with melee in general.
So I'll probably go wizard and I'll see from there ;x Oh, not Pyro, cause I dislike and HATE fireskills but I love ice, so Cryo probably first.
Bye.
ouka-star
Beginner

Post by ouka-star » November 8th, 2014, 12:57 am

I'm a Archer fan so my first chara will be an Archer :D i like asdp too but i think in this game thats not so good like RO :(
Kunae
Apprentice
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Timezone: MT Time

Post by Kunae » November 11th, 2014, 5:11 am

Frick man , I will hope for a Bard so bad. If not most likely Archer or Agi type for easy lvling and trying things out .
Image One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
Kylextazy
Newcomer
Timezone: GMT +8
Favorite Class: Fencer
Server: [SEA] Telsiai

Post by Kylextazy » November 16th, 2014, 5:48 am

MONK!

Who doesn't love a God given skill that looks like hadouken/ kame hame wave? :awsm:
Mattimeo
Newcomer

Post by Mattimeo » November 17th, 2014, 7:40 pm

Will the wugushi be the only poison based class? I love the idea of a poison based class but i don't want to use a bow as a weapon. :?:
Ramen
Beginner
Timezone: UTC -5

Post by Ramen » November 18th, 2014, 12:10 am

Upon further consideration, I think I may actually play a Corsair, male or female. Both of their outfits are awesome, and they can form pirate gangs, lol. Also, I really like the fact that they can double wield. I find it interesting though that so far the only things we know about them are that they can dual wield and the pirate thing. Really looking forward to finding out what other skills they'll have.
Goldmind
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+30

Post by Goldmind » November 18th, 2014, 6:01 am

I shall play the non-existential Gunslinger class. If there's not one then Dievbersis-something and Oracle.
magnificentchaos
Apprentice
Timezone: GMT +5

Post by magnificentchaos » November 23rd, 2014, 12:15 am

For me, I always like the wizard classes the best! But I also enjoy playing archer when I need a change of pace. Wizard is definitely first choice though! :lv:

Did somebody say "Cookies"?
Vince
Apprentice
Guild: Neptune's Bounty™
Timezone: UTC +1

Post by Vince » November 23rd, 2014, 8:45 pm

I may pick Schwarzer Reiter as my main :ok: if i dont find another better class to my liking,
and i would surely like a heavy/light armored knight as well :heh: , if they have.
Ziro
Beginner

Post by Ziro » November 23rd, 2014, 10:27 pm

Hoping for a Lancer class (2 Handed Spear) announcement, I know there's the Cataphract class but I have never been a big fan of fighting on a mount, so I guess I got to see how that class plays unmounted if Lancer or any other 2 handed spear class doesn't get announced. :hmm:

There's always a Archer class to play at least if everything turns out bad.
noori1
Beginner

Post by noori1 » November 27th, 2014, 1:26 pm

I'm going to play the unique class such as: THAUMATURGE! am I pronounce it right? :lol: . I love supporting other player, and this class can combine with all other classes. I can't wait to see if his skill can also make other specific skill bigger, like Pyromancer's ball, or Quarrel Shooter's Shield. If possible, that will be AWESOME!

Second class I would like to play is Pied piper! after this new class came out, I felt in love already :awsm: . This type of class is so unique and after I read description, only can bring pipe and cannot attack with other weapon? really? I LOVE THAT! :ok: seems weak in solo, but powerful if together with other player

So, that's two class I want to try, though in my mind, I want to try other too, but I should prioritize those two.