help with the stats build of this build ty

cybasterX
Newcomer

help with the stats build of this build ty

Post by cybasterX » November 7th, 2015, 11:16 pm

This is the Skill build I'm going for: http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... xyz4x23g2/ i need the stat buid pls :gawi:
faeo_mavklas
Apprentice
Guild: TBA
Timezone: -8
Favorite Class: Hackapell
Server: Klaipeda

Re: help with the stats build of this build ty

Post by faeo_mavklas » November 8th, 2015, 2:57 am

Why don't just go 8:2? 80% into Str and 20% into Dex, Con, OR Spr. Sword class is...super OP in defense so...you literally stay in one place and spam away even on boss. Don't know about higher levels though.
paulo-octavio.vieira-lahr
Newcomer
Favorite Class: Sapper

Re: help with the stats build of this build ty

Post by paulo-octavio.vieira-lahr » December 2nd, 2015, 1:46 am

First of all...why would u dont max lvl stabbing and pierce?best hoplite skills ever,considering that hoplite is mainly a boss killer...and u need at least one lvl one spear lunge to increase ur dmg with pierce type skills...in that case,finestra takes priority over long stride,wich i recommend u to not lvlup...

on ur first rank as a swordsman,thrust and bash can look cool,but considering late game is better to level ur buffs like concentrate and gung ho(yeah,u will have to swap between gung ho and guardian from peltasta,but ur problably going to use gung ho more often,since swordsman already gain more physical def per level than other classes,and guardian would be used only in parties were u would be needed as a tank)...

ur trying to achieve some balance between damage dealer and tank,and thats the function of ur peltasta class in contrast with ur hoplite,so u must focus this class for what its made for:defense.so u should let umbo blow just in lvl 6 and lvl up high guard for lvl 4...having high guard u can have a tank role in a party and since ur umbo blow will be at lvl 6 it will integrate with high guard with the attribute,increasing ur umbo blow dmg to between 250%~330% of normal...

about ur stats,it can be tricky since the accuracyXevasion formula is still a mistery.but my tests points for a 2dex:1str build or a 3dex:1 str build,in the late game,and since i suppose ur using a shield,some for block increasing and hp.