Need help choosing my class

wolfgamerx
Newcomer

Need help choosing my class

Post by wolfgamerx » November 4th, 2015, 7:12 pm

Hey guys,

So even tho the game will not come out for awhile here in the Americas, i always like to take a look at the classes and preplan my build and what I want to do in the game. I was a hardcore RO player back in the day, and I believe i made it to level 99 Lord Knight before the huge update that overhauled the whole system and I lost my account for some reason... anyways the game has always had a place in my heart and when I heard about this game I had to play it.

I want to run a MVP class. A class that can kill free roaming bosses that everyone gets a shot at. I think Wizards and Hunters were the norm to get MVP back in the RO days.

I was just wondering if there was a class that anyone has found that specializes in this? Maybe a class that is more Player VS Monster. Once I find the class I can start figuring out my build. Thank you to anyone that can contribute.

I usually start with a class that can get me good gear and money. Then I move on to a PVP class/ Guild wars class.
faeo_mavklas
Apprentice
Guild: TBA
Timezone: -8
Favorite Class: Hackapell
Server: Klaipeda

Re: Need help choosing my class

Post by faeo_mavklas » November 5th, 2015, 11:48 pm

Just pick whatever you want man. It's a close beta...why are you whacking yourself over it? Close betas are for testing the game and seeing what you like-also for finding bugs.