Page 1 of 1

Savagery Nerfed?

Posted: October 26th, 2015, 10:07 pm
by Bonefish
I wanted to do this build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 396uldxav/

just don't know if it's nerfed or not. Some people say yes, others, no. I can't find patch notes to confirm.

Re: Savagery Nerfed?

Posted: October 26th, 2015, 10:11 pm
by xyan
A little confused here:

A. Did you mean Frenzy? not savagery? or what do you mean by savagery?

B. Why do you have unspent skill points in your build? There are plenty of strong options, like in swordsman you don't have an attack ability yet.

C. Many opinions state that the main reason to go Hoplite is for the Finestra buff, which would warrant the need to go 3 circles rather than just 2 to make it most effective.

Re: Savagery Nerfed?

Posted: October 26th, 2015, 10:21 pm
by Kazuya
Savagery got nerfed to the point it doesn't even exist anymore, it got removed from the game and replaced with new skills.

Re: Savagery Nerfed?

Posted: October 26th, 2015, 10:32 pm
by Bonefish
xyan wrote:A little confused here:

A. Did you mean Frenzy? not savagery? or what do you mean by savagery?

B. Why do you have unspent skill points in your build? There are plenty of strong options, like in swordsman you don't have an attack ability yet.

C. Many opinions state that the main reason to go Hoplite is for the Finestra buff, which would warrant the need to go 3 circles rather than just 2 to make it most effective.

a.) YOU ARE SLOW

b.) Slow^2

C.) Slowed^3


Read title b4 u post kid.

Re: Savagery Nerfed?

Posted: October 26th, 2015, 10:32 pm
by Bonefish
Kazuya wrote:Savagery got nerfed to the point it doesn't even exist anymore, it got removed from the game and replaced with new skills.

ty

Re: Savagery Nerfed?

Posted: October 26th, 2015, 10:55 pm
by xyan
If it wasn't in your build, then why did you link your build? Don't go spamming posts to bash me when it was perfectly normal for me to ask those questions. Or is it wrong for someone to show interests in the topics of others?

Re: Savagery Nerfed?

Posted: October 28th, 2015, 7:55 pm
by TsundereCafe
Bonefish wrote:
Kazuya wrote:Savagery got nerfed to the point it doesn't even exist anymore, it got removed from the game and replaced with new skills.

ty
Yeah dude, I was trying this cbt and barbarian fighting style is much different.. before it was really good to go swordsman -> swordsman -> barbarian

but now it's proobably better to go for highlander because of catar stroke's high damage output + cleave and helm chopper combo. You slay everyone in pvp~~ :no1:

Re: Savagery Nerfed?

Posted: October 28th, 2015, 8:16 pm
by faeo_mavklas
Bonefish wrote:I wanted to do this build http://www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simu ... 396uldxav/

just don't know if it's nerfed or not. Some people say yes, others, no. I can't find patch notes to confirm.
"some people say yes, others, no." LMAO! Do us a favor and smack those people that you ask on the side of the head. Just look at the simulator. TO BEGIN WITH, do you know what nerf mean in this context? It means to water down something-to make it less powerful. The skill doesn't even exist so how can you nerf it? :shy:
xyan wrote:If it wasn't in your build, then why did you link your build? Don't go spamming posts to bash me when it was perfectly normal for me to ask those questions. Or is it wrong for someone to show interests in the topics of others?
I think it's misdirected anger to cover his embarrassment. :heh: