Enryd
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+8
Favorite Class: Falconer
Server: [SEA] Telsiai
Team Name: Enryd

Skills while on Mouse Control(Archer)

Post by Enryd » July 30th, 2015, 2:15 pm

How do you use zero cooldown skills like heavy shot, and oblique shot for archer while on mouse control? are the skill hotkeys serve as toggles for enabling and disabling auto-fire? because it would be very hard if you have to hit the hotkey multiple times while your left hand's busy with WASD, and your right, with the mouse. IMAGIIINE~ :hmm: xD

i hope that we can suggest that to the developers, just in case others would agree, and if the idea was not implemented yet :)
Courtis
Donator
Guild: Majestic

Re: Skills while on Mouse Control(Archer)

Post by Courtis » July 30th, 2015, 2:37 pm

As far as I have seen you can target monsters. As soon as you press a skill hotkey that has a single target, you cast it upon whatever target you have focused at that moment. So I assume, that in fact you will have to spam the hotkey, but you will not have to klick the monster each time. You could try to set certain mouse keys to activate those skills. That should make it a lot easier.
SixPool
Apprentice
Timezone: GMT+8
Favorite Class: Rogue

Post by SixPool » July 30th, 2015, 2:46 pm

It says in one of the loading screens that TosBase posted in their youtube channel that you can hold down the Z key to auto attack. Maybe that works the same way with 0 cooldown skills?
Enryd
Apprentice

Post by Enryd » July 30th, 2015, 2:50 pm

@Courtis ooh. i wish they'd turn them to auto-fire toggles. have you tried critical shot with your ranger?(i'm assuming you've played) hehe. can you spam critical shot while moving with WASD? or you're using pure keyboard controls?
Enryd
Apprentice

Post by Enryd » July 30th, 2015, 2:53 pm

SixPool wrote:It says in one of the loading screens that TosBase posted in their youtube channel that you can hold down the Z key to auto attack. Maybe that works the same way with 0 cooldown skills?
How i wish that would work. hahaha. But, still i want toggles. hehe :heh:
Courtis
Donator

Post by Courtis » July 30th, 2015, 5:48 pm

Sursix wrote:@Courtis ooh. i wish they'd turn them to auto-fire toggles. have you tried critical shot with your ranger?(i'm assuming you've played) hehe. can you spam critical shot while moving with WASD? or you're using pure keyboard controls?
I have not played in the CBT (yet... gimmeh dat Key). The Info I have is purely from watching videos, datamining and other forum discussions. BTW, does anyone know if there is a GCD on skills? :hmm:
Enryd
Apprentice

Post by Enryd » July 31st, 2015, 1:07 am

Courtis wrote:
Sursix wrote:@Courtis ooh. i wish they'd turn them to auto-fire toggles. have you tried critical shot with your ranger?(i'm assuming you've played) hehe. can you spam critical shot while moving with WASD? or you're using pure keyboard controls?
I have not played in the CBT (yet... gimmeh dat Key). The Info I have is purely from watching videos, datamining and other forum discussions. BTW, does anyone know if there is a GCD on skills? :hmm:
what's GCD? :hmm:
Arvatrez
Apprentice
Timezone: UTC+10

Post by Arvatrez » August 3rd, 2015, 5:59 am

Sursix wrote:
Courtis wrote:
what's GCD? :hmm:
GCD stand for global cooldown

normally, any skill without cooldown will trigger global cooldown which giving you a time interval before able to use any skill

in other word the game wont let you spam your 0 cooldown skill more than XX times in YY second
Courtis
Donator

Post by Courtis » August 3rd, 2015, 10:48 am

I have watched some KRCBT Streams now and it seems that there is no GCD. Still not Sure about the 0s CD skills.
Antimon
Newcomer

Post by Antimon » August 10th, 2015, 6:20 pm

SixPool wrote:It says in one of the loading screens that TosBase posted in their youtube channel that you can hold down the Z key to auto attack. Maybe that works the same way with 0 cooldown skills?
I was wondering the same thing about 0 cooldown skills. I was going to make a Fletcher and wanted to know if I could spam Broad Head arrow to make groups of enemies bleed.